Money vs. Happiness...which one guys?

Started by Herb., September 17, 2015, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

i'm just really selfish and desire nothing more than to continue to be happy. part of what keeps me happy is the ability to do almost whatever the fuck i want at 26 years old. money plays a big part in that. i may have new desires as i get older but right now enjoying myself and my life has been my only agenda. it's part of the reason why i don't want children. they ruin every fcking thing.

didn't mean to derail your thread btw. sddddddddd

Herb.

you're not derailing it at all.....if anything you just created a subtopic

BranLover

Happiness, everything else will follow IMO.

BranLover

But money definitely plays a part in sustaining happiness. Lol

Herb.

BranLover

Herb.

yummy

Quote from: Stewie on September 17, 2015, 11:29:29 PM
happiness.. clearly

i;d rather be broke and HAPPY than filthy rich and miserable

but i dont think a homeless person can be happy so ..

dd

aww...hope you find your child bride one day, luv

MelMel

BranLover

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:42:39 PM
part of what keeps me happy is the ability to do almost whatever the fuck i want at 26 years old. money plays a big part in that. i may have new desires as i get older but right now enjoying myself and my life has been my only agenda.
>>><<<

Money dictates FREEDOM imo... and freedom is the ultimate key to happiness for me. It also encourages me to go out and create new circles of friends with people of similar goals and ambitions. Having broke friends gets late after a while... We're pushing 25 guys..

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

September 18, 2015, 12:09:28 AM #118 Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:09:49 AM by Herb.

Moms Ethnicity:Black and Native American
Dads Ethnicity: Black and Latino
Height:5?2
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color and texture: very curly when wet, Dark Brown
Languages Spoken:English

BranLover

Quote from: Trey on September 18, 2015, 12:04:04 AM
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:42:39 PM
part of what keeps me happy is the ability to do almost whatever the fuck i want at 26 years old. money plays a big part in that. i may have new desires as i get older but right now enjoying myself and my life has been my only agenda.
>>><<<

Money dictates FREEDOM imo... and freedom is the ultimate key to happiness for me. It also encourages me to go out and create new circles of friends with people of similar goals and ambitions. Having broke friends gets late after a while... We're pushing 25 guys..

bbbbbbbb

True tho! Honestly they are both good things to possess. I'm learning that money doesn't have to be vilified or seen only as a form of materialism.