Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 01:40:59 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:39:51 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 01:38:50 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:20:20 AM
Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:54:39 AM
Yeah, phaedra wasn't fake, she was mature. A lot of hoodrats don't know anything about that

now that you mention it i see why they dont get it now

Nick, shut the hell up. Seriously. Don't see shit.

a hit dog will holler ..

Woof, woof!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:40:20 AM
Yeah, phaedra wasn't fake, she was mature. A lot of hoodrats don't know anything about that

Nick be having you all the way iron steamed and fuming :kii:

!!!!  i have always been nice to scottie ... especially since we fought off the gorls who drag K michelle  but since this whole phaedra kandi beef he has been off his rocker

Scott.

Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 01:41:25 AM
Ya'll also aren't on TV shows that promote filming together.

They are co-workers.

Please don't forget that.

They also have the option to not film together too. Kim and NeNe didn't film together at all during season 4 until it was the reunion

Divine Child

The way Kenya wasn't even in first chair but all the drama still centered around her tonight.

Didn't even notice Kandi until the last 2 mins.

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

!!!!  i have always been nice to scottie ... especially since we fought off the gorls who drag K michelle  but since this whole phaedra kandi beef he has been off his rocker

Nick, you're weird as hell if you think you have me fuming. You're just annoying me at this point, so that's why you get the reaction you get.

fedswatchin

They are co-workers.

!!!

Kenya's the deluded one who can't realize Phaedra was never trying to be best friends. That girl is so lost and that's not Phaedra's fault

fedswatchin

Divine Child

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:35:07 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:28:40 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:23:18 AM

!!!!

and she very well may be over it but seeing kenya and all the stuff being brought up makes her remember .. i mean that was her HUSBAND of course she has the feels for him.. he isnt a paid actor like Matt and that other man who didnt wanna marry her on her first season

Ch... Phaedra picks and chooses when she wants about being the heartbroken divorcee or the hot mama ready to pounce on the next man she sees.  She hides her true feelings from people (joking about dating, not telling anyone about her business, pretending to get sick) but then expects them to treat her a certain way as if they can read her mind.  :diddraispoot: 

Why would Kenya think you're too sensitive for a divorce party if she didn't know it was "new" and you were just joking with her about being single? 

She uses her boys and the text messages as a way to gain sympathy season after season.

I mean when youre heartbroken sometimes youre good and other times youre not.  She can smile and look at guys as much as she wants but keep in mind Apollo is not some guy she just met on Grindr who she dated for a week.. this was her HUSBAND. When its brought up again and she starts to think about all the wrong that man did, I can see why she gets a upset about it. 

What I am trying to get it as there is NO rule or guide book about how she needs to handle being divorced..

A rhetoric full of excuses.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 01:43:12 AM

Nick, you're weird as hell if you think you have me fuming. You're just annoying me at this point, so that's why you get the reaction you get.

annoying you cause i dont share the same opinion as you.  i just didnt take you for that type of gorl but ok scottie..

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 01:42:27 AM

They are co-workers.

They also have the option to not film together too. Kim and NeNe didn't film together at all during season 4 until it was the reunion

Nene was in a place to make those demands.  She was the highest paid & in the middle every season she filmed the show.  So, bad example.

But that's really neither here nor there.

Phaedra can be a LOT of things, but she isn't fake for trying to forgive Kenya.  And relapsing when the issue of her marriage came back into play.

And that's that.

Divine Child

Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

They are co-workers.

Nene was in a place to make those demands.  She was the highest paid & in the middle every season she filmed the show.  So, bad example.

Phaedra can be a LOT of things, but she isn't fake for trying to forgive Kenya.  And relapsing when the issue of her marriage came back into play.

And that's that.

She's a fake fraud and you, Nick and Wack are dumb bitches.

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:44:48 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 01:43:12 AM

annoying you cause i dont share the same opinion as you.

Nope. Just annoying me period.

ssw4919

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 01:35:07 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 17, 2017, 01:28:40 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on April 17, 2017, 12:23:18 AM

!!!!

and she very well may be over it but seeing kenya and all the stuff being brought up makes her remember .. i mean that was her HUSBAND of course she has the feels for him.. he isnt a paid actor like Matt and that other man who didnt wanna marry her on her first season

Ch... Phaedra picks and chooses when she wants about being the heartbroken divorcee or the hot mama ready to pounce on the next man she sees.  She hides her true feelings from people (joking about dating, not telling anyone about her business, pretending to get sick) but then expects them to treat her a certain way as if they can read her mind.  :diddraispoot: 

Why would Kenya think you're too sensitive for a divorce party if she didn't know it was "new" and you were just joking with her about being single? 

She uses her boys and the text messages as a way to gain sympathy season after season.

I mean when youre heartbroken sometimes youre good and other times youre not.  She can smile and look at guys as much as she wants but keep in mind Apollo is not some guy she just met on Grindr who she dated for a week.. this was her HUSBAND. When its brought up again and she starts to think about all the wrong that man did, I can see why she gets a upset about it. 

What I am trying to get it as there is NO rule or guide book about how she needs to handle being divorced..

She can feel how she wants, but she needs to be HONEST for once and tell people how she feels.  You can't show people excitement over being rid of Apollo, and then get mad when they don't realize you are not emotionally ready to celebrate.

She LIED and said she thought Kenya was making fun of her.  She never even said that in the scene when they were arguing.  Was Kenya making fun of Cynthia, too? 

She's supposed to be a wordsmith.  Open your mouth and articulate your thoughts and feelings.  Cynthia did.  :usureuok:

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 01:48:36 AM #313 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:54:42 AM by Scott.
Quote from: NIKES. on April 17, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

They are co-workers.

And that's that.

Look we already said we agreed to disagree on that. I think she's fake and that ain't changing. You don't and that ain't changing.

At the end of the day, you made the statement saying "Work together!" But they don't have to film together if they don't want to unless it's a group setting.

ssw4919

They are co-workers.

Give me one example of two non-friends who go out of town together without the rest of the cast.