Tina Knowles: I Taught My Daughters ?From Day One? That Black Is Beautiful

Started by Ashley Bank$, July 29, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

RAY7

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 29, 2017, 01:00:42 PM
I said Tina had the other girls tanning but not Beyonc?.

Where's the lie?
didn't say you lied bro
just trying to figure out where you're going with this past the DC BS

GLOCK

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on July 29, 2017, 12:52:46 PM
Also....

i loved when she spoke to janet Mock
QuoteTina Knowles Opens Up About Beyonc?'s Hair Controversy And Finding Love In New Podcast
https://www.buzzfeed.com/morganmurrell/beyonces-mom-opens-up-about-destinys-child-and-her-corny?utm_term=.reoWBVgd#.smnYVz6n

being proud to be black is much more than hair and the color of it. Same niggas on Bey about her mess bitches getting relaxers and niggas shaving off every centimeter of their naps  :dead:

Quote"Hair color is just an expression of something different that you want to have, or something creative. I?ve read some things where people are like, 'Beyonc? wants to be white' because she has blonde highlights in her hair, but it?s ridiculous. You know she is who she is and she?s a very proud black woman. I know people with natural hair that are the least black inside, you know, it doesn?t matter."
i know we mess and shit here
But them >
I've never gotten self hate from them
Bey always celebrates her heritage

Cowgirl

Beyonc? and self-hate in the same sentence?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Your gorls never cease to amaze me.

Glenda

So what if Beyonce is really only 60-70% black. Sis is still black. I'm 25% white and it sure as fuck don't make me white or mixed tbh.

'ce is black and down for her people and you gorls will deal.

:omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

Quote from: proud. on July 29, 2017, 01:22:16 PM
Quote from: glock on July 29, 2017, 01:19:01 PM
Also....

QuoteTina Knowles Opens Up About Beyonc?'s Hair Controversy And Finding Love In New Podcast
https://www.buzzfeed.com/morganmurrell/beyonces-mom-opens-up-about-destinys-child-and-her-corny?utm_term=.reoWBVgd#.smnYVz6n

being proud to be black is much more than hair and the color of it. Same niggas on Bey about her mess bitches getting relaxers and niggas shaving off every centimeter of their naps  :dead:

Quote"Hair color is just an expression of something different that you want to have, or something creative. I?ve read some things where people are like, 'Beyonc? wants to be white' because she has blonde highlights in her hair, but it?s ridiculous. You know she is who she is and she?s a very proud black woman. I know people with natural hair that are the least black inside, you know, it doesn?t matter."
i know we mess and shit here
But them >
I've never gotten self hate from them
Bey always celebrates her heritage
!!!!!

I believe every word Tina said.

People get mad at her for celebrating her Creole mess. But it's who she is. :unsure:

And the song knocks :woohoo:

I luv when fas celebrates her mess. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
this song is terrible king

ssw4919

Also....

Not me, hun.  I'm natural.

She did not give long blonde hair to any of the other girls.  She gave it to Beyonc? to make her stand out.  And it got blonder and blonder as they went more mainstream.  They got with the program later.

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

RAY7

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2017, 03:06:36 PM
Also....

Not me, hun.  I'm natural.

She did not give long blonde hair to any of the other girls.  She gave it to Beyonc? to make her stand out.  And it got blonder and blonder as they went more mainstream.  They got with the program later.

She gave LaTavia/ Kelly red hair

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I belive it her actions especially behind the scenes u can tell there is black.pride

More than kelly rowland

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different