Tina Knowles: I Taught My Daughters ?From Day One? That Black Is Beautiful

Started by Ashley Bank$, July 29, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: AYR on July 29, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

very blonde here with Ronald McDonald

!!!!

If you really think about it Bey's hair has never been consistently blonde, and when it was blonde it wasn't some white girl mess. It wasn't even on the level of Mary J Blige or Faith Evans. It's crazy how I go back and watch alot of her old stuff and her hair is actually light brown with some black or blonde streaks mixed in. IDK why people associate her with Blonde hair.

And Bey was tanned in DC so these comments about Tina making the other girls tan to be darker are retarded.   

XXX.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2017, 08:49:13 AM
I don't know... they made Farrah tan so that Beyonc?, with her lighter skin and blonde hair, would stand out in group pics.  When they really started to crossover as a group, Beyonce started looking whiter and blonder.

Girl, shut up!

XXX.

I don't care how many blonde wigs Beyonce has played in, that bitch ain't never wanted to be or appear white. 

LOONA.

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 30, 2017, 04:11:40 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 29, 2017, 08:49:13 AM
I don't know... they made Farrah tan so that Beyonc?, with her lighter skin and blonde hair, would stand out in group pics.  When they really started to crossover as a group, Beyonce started looking whiter and blonder.

Girl, shut up!

Black women and their conspiracy theories surrounding Bey always give me a KI out. They don't even realize how delusional they sound.     

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: proud. on July 30, 2017, 03:42:59 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 30, 2017, 03:41:00 AM
I belive it her actions especially behind the scenes u can tell there is black.pride

More than kelly rowland
:guys:

expound :udontlookok:

People with her disposition often are assumed that black pride is there by default
But alot of times its quite the opposite beung inundated with certain imagry and concepts can often cause a distancing from it

If u havent noticed alot of our black power sistahs havent looked like.kelly rowland
Rosa parks
Angela davis
Rachel dolezal lmao
Beyonce

So..

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

July 30, 2017, 06:19:40 AM #54 Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 06:20:16 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
I don't think Beyonce using her physical attributes to propel her career takes away from her pride as a black womuh

People use their appearance every day to make money, in EVERY field :dead: :dead: :dead:

CHOKE

Sis was at the Super Bowl talking bout being country, loving her negro nose and hot sauce while dressed as a Black Panther

Bey actually may be the blackest girl out here tbh

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 30, 2017, 04:12:55 AM
I don't care how many blonde wigs Beyonce has played in, that bitch ain't never wanted to be or appear white.

CHOKE

The intro to Independent Womah Part ll always gave

Could never take that Disney beat seriously