Tina Knowles: I Taught My Daughters ?From Day One? That Black Is Beautiful

Started by Ashley Bank$, July 29, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tina-knowles-lawson-taught-daughters-black-beautiful_us_595aac48e4b05c37bb7fd2ef?section=us_black-voices

I'm so not surprised by this article.

I can just tell by the way she handles Blu that her Black pride is not some act or a prop - or nothing more than a cute album concept. it's real. It's one of the reasons I love Formation.

You can see it in Solange too. She's just so comfortable with just who she is - it's nothing for her to step out as is, and it not just be a "concept" for something. She was "going natural" way before it became a thing.

They accuse 'fas of being this and that but she probably has more Black pride than all the whores throwing allegations put together.

She's passing down the pride her mother instilled in her to her own daughter, no matter how many people bash her for not conforming.

:bvy:

lolz

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

LOONA.

Quote from: mauza on July 29, 2017, 08:20:46 AM

A tan versus normal skin tone with fill flash to make the picture even brighter....your point?  :uhh:   

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Myron

At most beyonce is 65% African.. and Tina even less so. I would give Tina 48%.

So the "black is beautiful" is a little ehh coming from women who lean towards the euro standard of beauty

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Myron on July 29, 2017, 08:43:58 AM
At most beyonce is 65% African.. and Tina even less so. I would give Tina 48%.

So the "black is beautiful" is a little ehh coming from women who lean towards the euro standard of beauty

:blink:

Cowgirl

Quote from: proud. on July 29, 2017, 03:16:13 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tina-knowles-lawson-taught-daughters-black-beautiful_us_595aac48e4b05c37bb7fd2ef?section=us_black-voices

I'm so not surprised by this article.

I can just tell by the way she handles Blu that her Black pride is not some act or a prop - or nothing more than a cute album concept. it's real. It's one of the reasons I love Formation.

You can see it in Solange too. She's just so comfortable with just who she is - it's nothing for her to step out as is, and it not just be a "concept" for something. She was "going natural" way before it became a thing.

They accuse 'fas of being this and that but she probably has more Black pride than all the whores throwing allegations put together.

She's passing down the pride her mother instilled in her to her own daughter, no matter how many people bash her for not conforming.

:bvy:

lolz
!!!

ssw4919

I don't know... they made Farrah tan so that Beyonc?, with her lighter skin and blonde hair, would stand out in group pics.  When they really started to crossover as a group, Beyonce started looking whiter and blonder.