Hide the oxtails!... Rihanna is fucking HUGE!

Started by XXX., August 10, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 05:18:16 PM
I love Rih so damn much. I just can't bring myself to hate or unstan her.

I just want the absolute best for queen.

:gorlonfire:

She's coming

LOONA.

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 05:09:36 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:06:52 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:59:54 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 04:50:57 PM
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 04:10:45 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 10, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
If she only had looks going for her, she wouldn't have the 2nd most amount of top 10 hits in history. I'm sure everyone is listening to her music because of how cute she is. Makes sense.

If that was the case, all these pretty model type girls would be smash to the same degree as well... but they aren't. :dead:

f

Is Kae retarded?

Are you retarded? Even Cassie had a smash single. There's a big history of minimally talented female artists who only had some sort of success because they had a look. Same goes for male artists.

Are you? Especially for that damn CASSIE analogy.

The point I was making was that artists cannot become as big as Rihanna coasting by solely on looks the way you're trying to make it seem.  Cassie had ONE hit. Rihanna has over 40. :dead:

I don't think the navy ever tries to make Rihanna out to be some whitney Aretha type of talent, but she definitely isn't only successful because she's beautiful.People love her voice. Now I agree that looks help you get some type of success, but Rihanna's is astronomical. I could maybe see your argument in 2006, but not now.

h

Having an ear for music to crank out hits doesn't fall in line with having talent, especially when we're talking about actual skills that involving, singing, dancing, composing etc.

The fact that you're solely focusing on chart stats pretty much proves my point.     

b

Literally said her unique voice was a part of her appeal but okie dokie hun

And that's a talent?

:ummwhat:   

Earlier in the thread YOU & choke implied that her only appeal were her looks and her looks only. That is when I said that her voice is also apart of her appeal.

I didn't imply anything.

I clearly said her appeal was in her looks because she's not exceedingly talented.

Rihanna's whole shtick since her 3rd album has been the fashionista, trendsetter/reinventing look mess but even before that it was the exotic looking island girl theme. The foundation of everything about her was always her image because again, she was never traditionally talented.   

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

August 10, 2017, 05:20:43 PM #318 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:21:45 PM by Kaeli.
Beyonce definitely sabotaged herself this last era.

Formation could've been top 3 if it was released on itunes and the MV was unlisted and on VEVO. Plus she had all that controversy from the SB.

Sorry & Hold Up would've gone top 10 too

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 10, 2017, 05:20:17 PM

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvutrjklg

this air balloon silhouette

Young

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:20:05 PM
If she only had looks going for her, she wouldn't have the 2nd most amount of top 10 hits in history. I'm sure everyone is listening to her music because of how cute she is. Makes sense.

If that was the case, all these pretty model type girls would be smash to the same degree as well... but they aren't. :dead:

f

Is Kae retarded?

Are you retarded? Even Cassie had a smash single. There's a big history of minimally talented female artists who only had some sort of success because they had a look. Same goes for male artists.

The point I was making was that artists cannot become as big as Rihanna coasting by solely on looks the way you're trying to make it seem.  Cassie had ONE hit. Rihanna has over 40. :dead:

I don't think the navy ever tries to make Rihanna out to be some whitney Aretha type of talent, but she definitely isn't only successful because she's beautiful.People love her voice. Now I agree that looks help you get some type of success, but Rihanna's is astronomical. I could maybe see your argument in 2006, but not now.

h

Having an ear for music to crank out hits doesn't fall in line with having talent, especially when we're talking about actual skills that involving, singing, dancing, composing etc.

The fact that you're solely focusing on chart stats pretty much proves my point.     

b

And that's a talent?

Earlier in the thread YOU & choke implied that her only appeal were her looks and her looks only. That is when I said that her voice is also apart of her appeal.

I didn't imply anything.

I clearly said her appeal was in her looks because she's not exceedingly talented.

Rihanna's whole shtick since her 3rd album has been the fashionista, trendsetter/reinventing look mess but even before that it was the exotic looking island girl theme. The foundation of everything about her was always her image because again, she was never traditionally talented.   

So what was Matthews reasons for having 3 MUTES and one girl singing when D.C. Debut'd ?

Everyone has a SHTICK and that one was to HELP Beyonce stand out

Rih can't help she's a bad BITCH
None the less you cant SEE her on radio and she STILL OWNS that

XXX.

August 10, 2017, 05:24:20 PM #321 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:25:44 PM by GUCCI.
Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:15:47 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 05:03:04 PM
Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:59:22 PM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:57:05 PM
Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 04:50:43 PM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 10, 2017, 04:44:07 PM
And clearly this bitches stock has gone down.

Not it taking her 3-4 singles to finally go #1. With Drake on the song. The hottest rapper out. The Anti era was a FOOL.

:omf:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

The way "FourFiveSeconds", "Bitch!", "American Oxygen" all struggled and they kept pushing the album back.  Then, scrapped all of them.

:kii:
d

it was a messy era
what artist doesnt have this after 7 albums?

how many hit songs did lemonade propel?  :plzstop:
Lemonade had no #1's and still ECLIPSED Anti  :dead:

That's what y'all don't get

Beyonc? is just THAT bitch. :omf:
v

lemondade had no actual hits..
in fact she hasnt had a hit since drunk

with a full on movie with that weak ass album..
and sacrificing the privacy of her marriage with that ugly nigga..
it sorta had no choice but to do cool...
adele still shitted all over her .. with little effort...

adele is actually that bitch.. u know the girl that won album of the year

n

"Formation" went Top 10.

And every song from Lemonade charted from TIDAL only!

Now, imagine if she actually GAVE a fuck and put her music on Apple Music & Spotify.

Keep believing she CAN'T chart versus she doesn't care.

This is why I KI at them when they talk about hit singles.

Beyonc? has literally mastered the art of being a celebrity/artist. Why would obtaining a hit single be a difficult feat for her? She is a 20 year veteran. She knows the game and how it works. She's not trying nor does she care.

I'm still screaming at the way she handicapped "Formation" left and right and it still skyrocketed into the Top 10 after being available for Free 99 for months. And they act like "Drunk In Love" didn't skyrocket to #2 after she grinding on a chair for 4 minutes at the Grammys.  :dead:     

Thank you!  "Formation" could have went #1 if it would have been released to all streaming platforms after the Super Bowl.  But this bitch gave it away as a free download on TIDAL.  :uhh:

"Sorry" went #11 on TIDAL streams only. 

I've come to realize that Beyonce just does not care about that anymore.
Rihanna is turning 30 in February.  Does she think Pop radio is going to have her in heavy rotation forever?  Top 40, and the industry in general, is ageist.  She's probably only got about a few years left scoring big Pop hits and consistent #1's.  We saw with Anti it's not as easy as it was before.

Which is why it's so important to start creating eras & music that have real impact.  Even if it doesn't top the charts, create something moving and compelling to create a legacy for your work.  "Formation" wasn't a #1, but I couldn't tell the way it stormed 2016. 

The Rihs don't seem to get that.

LOONA.

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

f

Is Kae retarded?

h

b

And that's a talent?

I didn't imply anything.

So what was Matthews reasons for having 3 MUTES and one girl singing when D.C. Debut'd ?

Using your logic you could easily say the same for The Pussycat Dolls but we all know Nicole flopped for points when she attempted to go solo.

It's no secret that the other girls in DC weren't as talented and it was painfully obvious, but again that boils down to TALENT..not LOOKS.

And Rih being on the radio doesn't really have anything to do with this conversation. This is the problem with Rihanna stans. Y'all think chart stats fill in the gap for her lack of talent and try to use that as leverage.

But no DICE!

XXX.

Quote from: dat negro & dat native on August 10, 2017, 05:33:48 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 10, 2017, 05:10:51 PM
Quote from: dat negro & dat native on August 10, 2017, 05:05:43 PM
[youtube autoplay=1 start=47][/youtube]

nnDBDBDBANSFNADSNFNSJjnnnnCCCCCCCCCCCCC
p]moni
ep
gegng
en[gne
egnono[

i luv her :plzstop:

Why am I SCREAMING, because I heard "Toni Romiti" as I was scrolling!  And I scrambled to find your post!  I knew it was you!  :plzstop:

You know I added her MESS to my playlist.  :kii:

Young

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 05:31:57 PM
Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

f

Is Kae retarded?

h

b

And that's a talent?

I didn't imply anything.

Using your logic you could easily say the same for The Pussycat Dolls but we all know Nicole flopped for points when she attempted to go solo.

It's no secret that the other girls in DC weren't as talented and it was painfully obvious, but again that boils down to TALENT..not LOOKS.

And Rih being on the radio doesn't really have anything to do with this conversation. This is the problem with Rihanna stans. Y'all think chart stats fill in the gap for her lack of talent and try to use that as leverage.

But no DICE!

But bby luv!

I'm not talking about the charts!
I'm talking about that fact that people wanna hear RIHANNAS VOICE

Always tapped for features
Always dominating radio

Her tone is the most distinct out of them all

Her VOICE AND TONE IS PART OF HER TALENT
Like with gorls like Bran, Ashly, India Airie etc..

Those Texan growls aren't as pleasing to the ears hun

Am sorr'

GRAND

Quote from: Drais. on August 10, 2017, 03:56:51 PM
Y'all love posting that bitch drapped in curtains and saying she's slaying. She looks a FOOL with her clothes off.

She's fat as fck and her shape is a mess. There's no debating it.  :uhh: :dead:     

yeah king

GRAND

Quote from: Cartier on August 10, 2017, 04:01:52 PM
v

I stan Rih but let's not act like my sis is some extraordinary talent. Part of why she's the star she is today is her looks, it's allowed her versatility in her image. That same versatility has also lended itself to the wide range of musical genres she's dabbled into.

My sis is a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none.
hey king

Young

And tbh Rih is 30--her voice is still getting better

Her last album showed a lot of vocal growth

GRAND

Quote from: glock on August 10, 2017, 04:04:10 PM

yeah

why isnt ciara excelling? :dead:
v

Faggot there aren't even any Cis in here

I see Talisa LASHING your ass has you pissed :giveittomeddy: