Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:35:34 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:31:42 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:26:36 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:22:23 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:19:35 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:12:44 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:11:35 PM
The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

Nope. It's still a mystery.

I think that's what makes this situation different.  I totally see your point, though.  Draya was trifling as hell if it was true.  The boy crawling into the damn house with dog shit & piss everywhere.  Feeding himself while she's out thottin & boppin.

But no one ever was able to prove it, and that makes me think maybe there's some truth to what she was saying?

Jackie, on the other hand, has both of her daughters telling us she was an abusive monster.

But whether she was really a monster or not isn't the issue here for me, Vonc or anyone that's on the opposing side. That's far from it. We're NOT saying Jackie didn't do the things Takari said she did.

Well, that's strictly what I'm talking about.

The argument about Evelyn being able to use the info is kinda debatable.  It's all reads at the end of the day.  And Jackie has done much of the same over the years.  Especially her first couple of  seasons.

I just feel like when you constantly immerse yourself in mess, make sure your house is clean.  Because the girls will unlock your front door.

The same could go for Evelyn too though. She's no one's saint. My issue with this is the fact that everyone says that kids is off limits, but yet Evelyn walking around constantly speaking on Takari and talking to the girl knowing she got a beef with Jackie.

If I got beef with somebody, you won't see me using their kids as a bait. I don't care how much I hate you, it's a boundary

I think you guys get so caught up in a who's right mess, where I just personally see it as everyone being messy as hell!  Which is why I'm not passionate one way or the other.  Jackie hopped in Evelyn's event being messy trying to address MESS when it wasn't the time or place.   And Evelyn hit with the low blow.  Jackie retaliated by returning the favor.  And so on and so forth.

It's all just messy!  I don't see one read worse than the other.

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

So, yeah.  I haven't chosen a side in the Kidsgate mess.  This ain't new info.  Jackie's kids told us years ago she's a horrible mother.  And I like to drag her for it!

Kinda like Evelyn.

Okay that's fine. So let my stance be about what I feel is right and you can stay about the mess.

Your stance can be whatever you want it to be.  But be clear comparing Draya's situation ain't the same when there is zero proof she was a bad mother.

OH MY GOD.

I'm saying I didn't like the fact that they ganged up on Draya about the situation at hand and I feel the same way about Jackie. Whether it's true or not. I don't see why y'all can't see what I'm saying. I'm not looking for proof on anything. I just don't like it when people stick their noses in a situation that's not their business. Proof or no proof

You got a lot of nerve when Jackie stays in mess and other people's business 24/7.

You just don't like Evelyn and you were dragging her before episode 1 even aired.

Biased self.

Boy please. As many times as I've dragged Jackie for her bullshit in the past.

And you're damn right, I sure as hell DON'T like Evelyn AT ALL. But that's no my reasoning for feeling the way I do. I don't care who it is. Dont' involve yourself in someone else's situation especially regarding family.

It's no longer family business when the family is on GoFundMe making it a public matter.

If Jackie was being a good mother, Evelyn wouldn't have had to do it for her.

And that's the bottom line.

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 12, 2017, 01:47:56 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:03:54 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:02:22 PM
Draya never got a pass. She admitted to her mess and worked hard to rebrand herself.

Nobody defended draya being a bad mother. We just weren't here for the girls slutshaming her especially not the govan whores who fuck each other's men.

Chile no. She never admitted to anything. She said the incident wasn't true

A lot of people didn't like the fact that Laura and nem were ganging up on Draya about her son. A lot of people were on her side with that. I feel the same way then as I do now.

omf that had me fuming when it aired  :plzstop:

the way they all ganged up on her and she was crying her eyes out. And Jackie was the main one leading the brigade all while her own daughters can't stand to be around her ass.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Yummy, this effortless fucking CLOCK!

I'm screaming!

Scott.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:45:44 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:42:37 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:39:42 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:38:05 PM
The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

I think that's what makes this situation different.  I totally see your point, though.  Draya was trifling as hell if it was true.  The boy crawling into the damn house with dog shit & piss everywhere.  Feeding himself while she's out thottin & boppin.

But no one ever was able to prove it, and that makes me think maybe there's some truth to what she was saying?

Jackie, on the other hand, has both of her daughters telling us she was an abusive monster.

But whether she was really a monster or not isn't the issue here for me, Vonc or anyone that's on the opposing side. That's far from it. We're NOT saying Jackie didn't do the things Takari said she did.

The argument about Evelyn being able to use the info is kinda debatable.  It's all reads at the end of the day.  And Jackie has done much of the same over the years.  Especially her first couple of  seasons.

I just feel like when you constantly immerse yourself in mess, make sure your house is clean.  Because the girls will unlock your front door.

The same could go for Evelyn too though. She's no one's saint. My issue with this is the fact that everyone says that kids is off limits, but yet Evelyn walking around constantly speaking on Takari and talking to the girl knowing she got a beef with Jackie.

If I got beef with somebody, you won't see me using their kids as a bait. I don't care how much I hate you, it's a boundary

I think you guys get so caught up in a who's right mess, where I just personally see it as everyone being messy as hell!  Which is why I'm not passionate one way or the other.  Jackie hopped in Evelyn's event being messy trying to address MESS when it wasn't the time or place.   And Evelyn hit with the low blow.  Jackie retaliated by returning the favor.  And so on and so forth.

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

So, yeah.  I haven't chosen a side in the Kidsgate mess.  This ain't new info.  Jackie's kids told us years ago she's a horrible mother.  And I like to drag her for it!

Kinda like Evelyn.

Okay that's fine. So let my stance be about what I feel is right and you can stay about the mess.

Your stance can be whatever you want it to be.  But be clear comparing Draya's situation ain't the same when there is zero proof she was a bad mother.

OH MY GOD.

I'm saying I didn't like the fact that they ganged up on Draya about the situation at hand and I feel the same way about Jackie. Whether it's true or not. I don't see why y'all can't see what I'm saying. I'm not looking for proof on anything. I just don't like it when people stick their noses in a situation that's not their business. Proof or no proof

You got a lot of nerve when Jackie stays in mess and other people's business 24/7.

You just don't like Evelyn and you were dragging her before episode 1 even aired.

Biased self.

And you're damn right, I sure as hell DON'T like Evelyn AT ALL. But that's no my reasoning for feeling the way I do. I don't care who it is. Dont' involve yourself in someone else's situation especially regarding family.

It's no longer family business when the family is on GoFundMe making it a public matter.

My argument ain't about whether Jackie was a good or bad mother, when I clearly stated that I believe every word Takari said. You constantly putting words in my mouth. But I'm done.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on August 12, 2017, 01:48:05 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:43:40 PM
Quote from: AYR on August 12, 2017, 01:42:01 PM
communicating with "kids" (all involved are grown and can make their own decisions)
is not the same as insulting kids
that is like the dumbest comparison :kii:
the only reason Jackie has an issue with Eve talking to Takari is because its about exposing her as a bad mother

Oop!

Drag their faulty biased logic.
:dead: :dead:
and the Draya thing would only compare if her son was coming to them telling them Draya mistreated him like Takari
these girls went to the internet and googled to find what they did on Draya
2 totally different things

Ray, I thought I was going crazy!

It's pretty fucking simple!

RAY7

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

OH MY GOD.

Biased self.

not only that but its not like Eve and Jackie, Doug, Chantel etc were in contact and she was going back & forth within the family members. She talked to the girl donated money to her GoFundMe, read her book
like any of us could, so I guess we ALL are in her business

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

OH MY GOD.

Biased self.

My argument ain't about whether Jackie was a good or bad mother, when I clearly stated that I believe every word Takari said. You constantly putting words in my mouth. But I'm done.

I haven't seen you make a valid point yet, tbh.

Jackie chose to talk about this on the show and make it a storyline from episode 1.  Evelyn never brought it up.  And Jackie continued to tell everyone who would listen that Evelyn donated to Takari.

So, she can blame herself. 

Scott.

August 12, 2017, 01:58:42 PM #96 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:59:23 PM by Scott.
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

OH MY GOD.

Biased self.

Jackie chose to talk about this on the show and make it a storyline from episode 1.  Evelyn never brought it up.  And Jackie continued to tell everyone who would listen that Evelyn donated to Takari.

I'm really not trying to make a point for you to find. I'm just merely saying what I feel and believe, so you don't have to "see" it.

And since you're bringing up the donation. Let's be clear. Jackie and Evelyn had already resolved that issue. Cause TAMI really tried to create the drama saying that Evelyn said something about Jackie being a bad mother and Evelyn denied. They were done with it.

Evelyn decided to come for Jackie in defense of grown ass Bonnie-Jill and created all of that mess and then at that party, Jackie confronted Evelyn and skipped away and Evelyn said something about "Take care of your grandkids heffah!" and Tami came back and told JACKIE that she said "take care of your daughter" and then that's when Jackie brought up the build-a-whore thing and it snowballed.

Jackie was over the donation situation until Evelyn tried to play save a hoe for Bonnie-Jill. But whatever.

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

OH MY GOD.

Biased self.

I'm really not trying to make a point for you to find. I'm just merely saying what I feel and believe, so you don't have to "see" it.

And since you're bringing up the donation. Let's be clear. Jackie and Evelyn had already resolved that issue. Cause TAMI really tried to create the drama saying that Evelyn said something about Jackie being a bad mother and Evelyn denied. They were done with it.

Evelyn decided to come for Jackie in defense of grown ass Bonnie-Jill and created all of that mess and then at that party, Jackie confronted Evelyn and skipped away and Evelyn said something about "Take care of your grandkids heffah!" and Tami came back and told JACKIE that she said "take care of your daughter" and then that's when Jackie brought up the build-a-whore thing and it snowballed.

Jackie was over the donation situation until Evelyn tried to play save a hoe for Bonnie-Jill. But whatever.

Which is what brings me to my original point.  Jackie came in to Evelyn's event acting a damn fool.  And Evelyn called her out.  Don't try to clown in front of the girls and think your tea is safe. 

You're still on this right vs wrong thing when I have been saying they're all wrong if we're gonna go there.

But yeah.  We both see it differently.

And that obviously ain't changing!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

OH MY GOD.

Biased self.

You're still on this right vs wrong thing

It's not going to change which is why I said to you already, let me stay on my stance with what's right or wrong and you stay on yours with the mess. Conversation could've been done.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on August 12, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

OH MY GOD.

Biased self.

not only that but its not like Eve and Jackie, Doug, Chantel etc were in contact and she was going back & forth within the family members. She talked to the girl donated money to her GoFundMe, read her book
like any of us could, so I guess we ALL are in her business

You'd think it was rocket science!

:kii:

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 02:04:20 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

OH MY GOD.

Biased self.

You're still on this right vs wrong thing

It's not going to change which is why I said to you already, let me stay on my stance with what's right or wrong and you stay on yours with the mess. Conversation could've been done.

;

Boy, please.

Don't give yourself too much.  No one argued your "stance".  We simply stated that Draya's situation is not the same.  Discussion doesn't mean anyone has intent on changing your beliefs.

Yeah.

Maybe you should let it ride.

Scott.

August 12, 2017, 02:12:22 PM #103 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:13:41 PM by Scott.
I'm not giving myself anything lol. Just enjoy your day. Can't even agree to disagree in peace around here lol

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 02:12:22 PM
I'm not giving myself anything lol. Just enjoy your day 🙄

You too, Poopy!  :wub: :kii: