Dead at vh1 and this throwback clip #PoorJackie

Started by 🦚, August 12, 2017, 10:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

The fact that it's the other daughter that brought up the MESS.

TACKIE, hon'...

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 12:34:01 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:21:47 PM
Sleigh, bae.

They dug in the vaults and posted the actual therapy scene.  The way Jackie told them both she doesn't give a fuck as Takari sobbed DOWN has me hiding Jackie's liquor at the Angel Brinks event!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

This girl is terrified of this woman!

Yikes. I forgot this happen. Wow vh1 is stomping all over her bad mother wig.
For her prized light skin baby to dig into her like this  :plzstop:

I really hope takari takes the coins from the book and gets therapy. Jackie has done a number on that baby emotionally and mentally.
I like Jackie on that show, but I don't fault anyone for finding her disgusting and inhumane for this.

!!!!!!!

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Love Jackie's character, but as a person, she is really fucked in the head.   And !!!! at "prized light skin baby".  I also think she wanted Doug so bad that she acted ashamed, because Takari was a constant reminder to her & Doug that she busted it open in a previous relationship.  And I'm sure she was desperate to try and keep him.  And still is!

What's more telling is how adamant Chantal is in both clips of what a terrible mother Jackie was.  Funny how now she's morphed into Jackie Jr.

XXX.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 12, 2017, 12:39:53 PM
The fact that it's the other daughter that brought up the MESS.

TACKIE, hon'...

!!!!!!

I literally just posted this in my last post!

Yes!

JNNBBBVvbbbvvvbhhhhh

That's how you know!

BigDawg

I feel like their entire family needs healing. There are clearly some deep rooted issues that need to be resolved. I only wish that it remained as a private matter, and not used for people's amusement.

🦚

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:41:34 PM
Sleigh, bae.

They dug in the vaults and posted the actual therapy scene.  The way Jackie told them both she doesn't give a fuck as Takari sobbed DOWN has me hiding Jackie's liquor at the Angel Brinks event!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

I really hope takari takes the coins from the book and gets therapy. Jackie has done a number on that baby emotionally and mentally.
I like Jackie on that show, but I don't fault anyone for finding her disgusting and inhumane for this.

!!!!!!!

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Love Jackie's character, but as a person, she is really fucked in the head.   And !!!! at "prized light skin baby".  I also think she wanted Doug so bad that she acted ashamed, because Takari was a constant reminder to her & Doug that she busted it open in a previous relationship.  And I'm sure she was desperate to try and keep him.  And still is!

What's more telling is how adamant Chantal is in both clips of what a terrible mother Jackie was.  Funny how now she's morphed into Jackie Jr.

It's starting to make sense why Doug moved down the road and insisted his son moves too. Jackie is def unfit to be raising anyone.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 12:46:29 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:41:34 PM
Sleigh, bae.

!!!!!!!

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

It's starting to make sense why Doug moved down the road and insisted his son moves too. Jackie is def unfit to be raising anyone.

!!!!!

OKAY!

What father demands he take his son?  You just know Doug is dicking someone down.  I really think he has a longtime side piece.  Ain't no way!

Scott.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 12, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I don't see the problem Evelyn putting Jackie ass on blast about how she mistreat her daughter. Somebody had to the do it.

Well did you see it as a problem when the same was done to Draya? I mean.

🦚

Draya never got a pass. She admitted to her mess and worked hard to rebrand herself.

Nobody defended draya being a bad mother. We just weren't here for the girls slutshaming her especially not the govan whores who fuck each other's men.
——————///——————-

Scott.

August 12, 2017, 01:03:54 PM #38 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:04:27 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:02:22 PM
Draya never got a pass. She admitted to her mess and worked hard to rebrand herself.

Nobody defended draya being a bad mother. We just weren't here for the girls slutshaming her especially not the govan whores who fuck each other's men.

Chile no. She never admitted to anything. She said the incident wasn't true

A lot of people didn't like the fact that Laura and nem were ganging up on Draya about her son. A lot of people were on her side with that. I feel the same way then as I do now.

XXX.

The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

Scott.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:11:35 PM
The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

Nope. It's still a mystery.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

A lot of people didn't like the fact that Laura and nem were ganging up on Draya about her son. A lot of people were on her side with that. I feel the same way then as I do now.
RIGHT!
Not she admitted to it :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:14:14 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

RIGHT!
Not she admitted to it :dead:

Vonc plea. Draya was a teen mom and made a mistake. Jackie still acting like she did nothing wrong.
It's not even remotely the same situation.
——————///——————-

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:12:44 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

Did we ever get proof?

Nope. It's still a mystery.

I think that's what makes this situation different.  I totally see your point, though.  Draya was trifling as hell if it was true.  The boy crawling into the damn house with dog shit & piss everywhere.  Feeding himself while she's out thottin & boppin.

But no one ever was able to prove it, and that makes me think maybe there's some truth to what she was saying?

Jackie, on the other hand, has both of her daughters telling us she was an abusive monster.

Cowgirl

I don't know the older episodes of BBW, what happened with Draya?