Dead at vh1 and this throwback clip #PoorJackie

Started by 🦚, August 12, 2017, 10:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

August 12, 2017, 01:17:35 PM #45 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:18:07 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:15:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:14:14 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:03:54 PM
Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:02:22 PM
Draya never got a pass. She admitted to her mess and worked hard to rebrand herself.

Nobody defended draya being a bad mother. We just weren't here for the girls slutshaming her especially not the govan whores who fuck each other's men.

Chile no. She never admitted to anything. She said the incident wasn't true

A lot of people didn't like the fact that Laura and nem were ganging up on Draya about her son. A lot of people were on her side with that. I feel the same way then as I do now.
RIGHT!
Not she admitted to it :dead:

Vonc plea. Draya was a teen mom and made a mistake. Jackie still acting like she did nothing wrong.
It's not even remotely the same situation.

You said she admitted it and she never admitted to shit hun. She just denied the shit ever happened.

At the end of the day, NOBODY is defending Jackie's actions. We don't feel like it's Ev's place to speak on shit and it's not. I 100 percent believe Takari, especially considering the fact that Chantel confirmed it years ago. However, EVELYN is out of place here imo, just like Laura was out of place with Draya.

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on August 12, 2017, 01:16:50 PM
I don't know the older episodes of BBW, what happened with Draya?

At the time,  there were reports on the blogs that the police were called on her for child neglect.  She was out in the strip clubs all night, and her son has to climb through the window or some mess to get into the house.  Neighbors called the cops and the house was a filthy mess with dog piss and shit everywhere.  He also would feed himself warming up a TV dinner every night.  The girls brought all this to her in season 1, and it really broke her down.  She denied it.

There was a police report, but no one ever proved its validity.

Scott.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:12:44 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:11:35 PM
The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

Nope. It's still a mystery.

I think that's what makes this situation different.  I totally see your point, though.  Draya was trifling as hell if it was true.  The boy crawling into the damn house with dog shit & piss everywhere.  Feeding himself while she's out thottin & boppin.

But no one ever was able to prove it, and that makes me think maybe there's some truth to what she was saying?

Jackie, on the other hand, has both of her daughters telling us she was an abusive monster.

But whether she was really a monster or not isn't the issue here for me, Vonc or anyone that's on the opposing side. That's far from it. We're NOT saying Jackie didn't do the things Takari said she did.

Vonc2002

Draya never got a pass. She admitted to her mess and worked hard to rebrand herself.

Nobody defended draya being a bad mother. We just weren't here for the girls slutshaming her especially not the govan whores who fuck each other's men.

A lot of people didn't like the fact that Laura and nem were ganging up on Draya about her son. A lot of people were on her side with that. I feel the same way then as I do now.
RIGHT!

Vonc plea. Draya was a teen mom and made a mistake. Jackie still acting like she did nothing wrong.
These situations are parallel. Bitches butting into people's family business when they shouldnt. The only difference is apparently your stance  :dead:
It was dumb then and it's dumb now but u go ahead and continue trying to make one more justified than the other
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:19:35 PM
The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

I think that's what makes this situation different.  I totally see your point, though.  Draya was trifling as hell if it was true.  The boy crawling into the damn house with dog shit & piss everywhere.  Feeding himself while she's out thottin & boppin.

But no one ever was able to prove it, and that makes me think maybe there's some truth to what she was saying?

Jackie, on the other hand, has both of her daughters telling us she was an abusive monster.

But whether she was really a monster or not isn't the issue here for me, Vonc or anyone that's on the opposing side. That's far from it. We're NOT saying Jackie didn't do the things Takari said she did.

Well, that's strictly what I'm talking about.

The argument about Evelyn being able to use the info is kinda debatable.  It's all reads at the end of the day.  And Jackie has done much of the same over the years.  Especially her first couple of  seasons.

I just feel like when you constantly immerse yourself in mess, make sure your house is clean.  Because the girls will unlock your front door.

Scott.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:22:23 PM

Did we ever get proof?

The argument about Evelyn being able to use the info is kinda debatable.  It's all reads at the end of the day.  And Jackie has done much of the same over the years.  Especially her first couple of  seasons.

I just feel like when you constantly immerse yourself in mess, make sure your house is clean.  Because the girls will unlock your front door.

The same could go for Evelyn too though. She's no one's saint. My issue with this is the fact that everyone says that kids is off limits, but yet Evelyn walking around constantly speaking on Takari and talking to the girl knowing she got a beef with Jackie.

If I got beef with somebody, you won't see me using their kids as a bait. I don't care how much I hate you, it's a boundary

🦚

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

RIGHT!

You said she admitted it and she never admitted to shit hun. She just denied the shit ever happened.

Draya admitted she left her son home alone. And it's not giving her props it was on the fucking documented files. It's not like she could deny it when we seen the paperwork.

Jackie is STILL out here denying she ever did anything wrong. She find her image more important than her children     
If she could buy kari the way she bough Chan to be back in her corner she would. She's a monster.

Love her on the show. Can't stand her as a person  :cheerup:

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

And can we pause for a second.

I'm screaming at Shaunie acting shocked & appalled by the allegations like she wasn't EP on the season of these clips posted.

Girl, this ain't brand new information.

Fake self!

Cowgirl

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:19:22 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 12, 2017, 01:16:50 PM
I don't know the older episodes of BBW, what happened with Draya?

At the time,  there were reports on the blogs that the police were called on her for child neglect.  She was out in the strip clubs all night, and her son has to climb through the window or some mess to get into the house.  Neighbors called the cops and the house was a filthy mess with dog piss and shit everywhere.  He also would feed himself warming up a TV dinner every night.  The girls brought all this to her in season 1, and it really broke her down.  She denied it.

There was a police report, but no one ever proved its validity.
Oh damn, thanks!

Scott.

Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:17:35 PM

RIGHT!

Draya admitted she left her son home alone. And it's not giving her props it was on the fucking documented files. It's not like she could deny it when we seen the paperwork.

Jackie is STILL out here denying she ever did anything wrong. She find her image more important than her children     
If she could buy kari the way she bough Chan to be back in her corner she would. She's a monster.

Love her on the show. Can't stand her as a person  :cheerup:

She never admitted to leaving him home dear. I've watched this show from the beginning and she never said that. Let me find this damns clip.

Cowgirl

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:27:07 PM
And can we pause for a second.

I'm screaming at Shaunie acting shocked & appalled by the allegations like she wasn't EP on the season of these clips posted.

Girl, this ain't brand new information.

Fake self!
:omgwatshappening:

Scott.

Shaunie been fake, but y'all stayed going up for the piglet nose ass bitch.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:30:35 PM
Shaunie been fake, but y'all stayed going up for the piglet nose ass bitch.
bcdbbddbdd

I don't think anyone uses Shaunie tho..

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:26:36 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:22:23 PM

Did we ever get proof?

The same could go for Evelyn too though. She's no one's saint. My issue with this is the fact that everyone says that kids is off limits, but yet Evelyn walking around constantly speaking on Takari and talking to the girl knowing she got a beef with Jackie.

If I got beef with somebody, you won't see me using their kids as a bait. I don't care how much I hate you, it's a boundary

I think you guys get so caught up in a who's right mess, where I just personally see it as everyone being messy as hell!  Which is why I'm not passionate one way or the other.  Jackie hopped in Evelyn's event being messy trying to address MESS when it wasn't the time or place.   And Evelyn hit with the low blow.  Jackie retaliated by returning the favor.  And so on and so forth.

It's all just messy!  I don't see one read worse than the other.

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

So, yeah.  I haven't chosen a side in the Kidsgate mess.  This ain't new info.  Jackie's kids told us years ago she's a horrible mother.  And I like to drag her for it!

Kinda like Evelyn.

🦚

I like shaunie  :cheerup:

I live for the mess she gets away with and how uppity she acts
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/