Cardi's Second hit is here fags. [No Limit Hits #04 on the hot100]

Started by 🦚, September 01, 2017, 02:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

September 01, 2017, 03:36:06 AM #45 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:37:20 AM by Vonc2002
Yea, they're gonna use EACH OTHER! she dont need him for exposure. She has the eyes of the world on her right now and her song has outcharted all of his :dead:
BUT this is definitely gonna benefit both of them. she has the Hip Hop and Urban side and he'll bring the mainstream radio quicker this go round. This is pretty much gonna be a smash LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:27:52 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 01, 2017, 03:25:35 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:17:45 AM
Vonc. this boy aint had a hit since 2015. what are you doing? :dead:

That's when his last album came out.  :uhh:

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:23:05 AM

^o) but he has a lot of songs he's put out since then. a SLEW even.

not anyone's fault but he's that they're "obscure" and unknown.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

fedswatchin

Pretty much everything that nigga released after '15 don hit the deck and y'all jumpin for joy in the cotton field over her being on his single, acting like it's a shoe-in to be a hit. Just DUMB :kii: do your research next time

Vonc2002

Not do ur research :dead:
We did and his first single from his last PLATINUM album is 4x platinum and a top 10 hit. This fag caps for big sean who is probably the LEAST successful "succesful" rapper so wtf would u know about success :plzstop:
That measly gold album had pretty much one hit and 3 singles. Not only is he getting stomped out by the likes of Kendrick, J cole, and Drake but a damn G EAZY too. Bitch, sit this one out :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

fedswatchin

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:27:52 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 01, 2017, 03:25:35 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:17:45 AM
Vonc. this boy aint had a hit since 2015. what are you doing? :dead:

That's when his last album came out.  :uhh:

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:23:05 AM

^o) but he has a lot of songs he's put out since then. a SLEW even.

not anyone's fault but he's that they're "obscure" and unknown.

fedswatchin

And since you wanted to bring Big Sean into it

Bounce Back is TRIPLE platinum and Moves is platinum. Should we compare these two songs to the slew of flops G-Eazy has released in 2017?

Again, do your research chump

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:30:55 AM
:damselindistress: not him releasing 3 lead singles and them all bombing and y'all thinking he about secure Card' some more exposure.
exposure? n

He's the one that would be getting it from her lmao!!!

Vonc2002

f
So like I said, G Eazy Had the bigger  album and bigger 1st single. That pint sized fag having a 2nd single that didn't even make the top 20 or help to push that wack ass album to platinum aint changing shit :dead:

BAPHOMET.

September 01, 2017, 04:09:29 AM #55 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:10:01 AM by Baph al Mana.
G-Easy isnt EVER going to see the top of the Hot100 again in this lifetime

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 04:09:29 AM

I'm crying

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on September 01, 2017, 04:03:41 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 03:30:55 AM
:damselindistress: not him releasing 3 lead singles and them all bombing and y'all thinking he about secure Card' some more exposure.
exposure? n

He's the one that would be getting it from her lmao!!!
!!!!!!!!!
She actually has much more going on in that lane right now.  EVERYBODIES talking about Cardi. But yea, this is definitely a mutually beneficial situation

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 01, 2017, 04:09:29 AM

JP Cooper has yet to see a chart PERIOD, faggot

fedswatchin

September 01, 2017, 04:13:41 AM #59 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:14:58 AM by OwnIt
And let's not forget how "Feels" has been playing tag you're it in the Top 20 on iTunes ALL SUMMER LONG. He just won a VMA for the Light video, was G-Eazy even nominated?

Were you serious when put Big Sean success in quotes? The fact that you just be saying anything without some damn facts in that lazy chimpanzee head of yours has me chuckling