How do you handle jealousy?

Started by Herb., October 18, 2015, 03:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

I always find it strange when i find out someone doesn't like me though (not on here bbvvvv)

But I've learned your confidence can be off putting to insecure people. And i don't even flaunt it.

Herb.

Quote from: FINE. on October 18, 2015, 05:43:55 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 05:37:58 PM
So in all of your life, even as a child, you've never been jealous of anything? That's amazing.
sdsfddddddffffffdddddff
:omgwatshappening:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: SUPREME on October 18, 2015, 06:02:07 PM
I always find it strange when i find out someone doesn't like me though (not on here bbvvvv)

But I've learned your confidence can be off putting to insecure people. And i don't even flaunt it.
f

Herb.

Quote from: iman on October 18, 2015, 05:46:36 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 03:44:42 PM
Envy is such a natural, human emotion. And although many of us don't admit that we have these feelings sometimes, we've all experienced it countless times during our lives (and I expect that to be denied by some lol).

But here's my question. How do you handle it?

This may sound weird but I never process that someone is being jealous or intentionally malicious until it becomes blatantly obvious and in my face :dead: Even if I find out someone is talking shit I'm always like "oh :ohwow: " I can't bring myself to give a fuck and that's just the honest truth. I have a habit of avoiding confrontation so I walk away from situations and even people just to avoid that energy.

If a guy is jealous, I avoid them cause super jealous guys tend to be controlling and I can't deal with that type of stuff. If it's a girl, I just don't say shit lolz cause they're clearly jealous due to insecurity so I just watch them fume.  :ohwow: I dealt with that a lot in high school fjjjj
the red part >>><<<

FINE.

October 18, 2015, 06:05:17 PM #49 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:09:19 PM by FINE.
Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 06:02:47 PM
Quote from: FINE. on October 18, 2015, 05:43:55 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 05:37:58 PM
So in all of your life, even as a child, you've never been jealous of anything? That's amazing.
sdsfddddddffffffdddddff
:omgwatshappening:
i hate when ppl say that. It's such a CROCK.

Herb.

October 18, 2015, 06:06:38 PM #50 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:09:21 PM by Herbie
Do you guys see how I simply asked how an emotion is handled, not if you've actually experienced the emotion or not, but some of us felt a need to come in solely to proclaim that we've never had one instance of envy in our lives? That's what I mean.

Not saying anyone is right or wrong, just circling back to one of my points.

SUPREME

Quote from: 9九 on October 18, 2015, 06:04:26 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on October 18, 2015, 06:02:07 PM

f
NZNZNXNZNZ

JEALOUS fag?

:ohwow:

Zankou.

iman

sddddddddddddddddddddddd

I'm sure everyone has been jealous at some point. maybe some in here are referring to now in their adult lives.

Plank

nope

ive nev' been jealous of an'one
its true

Young

We are all wonderfully and uniquely made. I'm learning to be fine and happy the way I am. ❤️

We must realize jealously is something we were made to feel because of what society says someone "should have" or "should look like" . No one is born jealous. I don't believe it to be a natural emotion. It's learned. We must learn to let go of that emotion.
It isn't healthy.

I admire those who love themselves completely.

BranLover

Quote from: Young on October 18, 2015, 06:12:49 PM
We are all wonderfully and uniquely made. I'm learning to be fine and happy the way I am. ❤️

We must realize jealously is something we were made to feel because of what society says someone "should have" or "should look like" . No one is born jealous. I don't believe it to be a natural emotion. It's learned. We must learn to let go of that emotion.
It isn't healthy.

I admire those who love themselves completely.

I love this!!!

Herb.

October 18, 2015, 06:18:50 PM #57 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:19:24 PM by Herbie
There are so many types of jealousy that could arise in life. I feel as if some of us are picking and choosing which ones to focus on. Some professional, some aesthetic, etc. Jealousy is just as human as sadness, anger or happiness. And just as those emotions, different occasions or settings can bring different degrees or variations of envy.

Again, this circles back to how the emotion has gained such a bad rep (Understandably so). It's all about how we manage EVERY emotion. I just happened to pick one.

yummy

October 18, 2015, 06:19:21 PM #58 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:20:04 PM by ANIMMAI
Jealousy in a relationship is a waste of time. Find somebody else to control with your insecurities cause it damn sure won't be me, faggot.

As far as me being jealous of someone else...I stopped giving those kinds of thoughts any attention a while ago. I'm not aligning my success with someone else's and I'm not in any contest.

I'm just kinda staying in my lane  :jetbeauty:

Herb.

October 18, 2015, 06:20:45 PM #59 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:21:35 PM by Herbie
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 18, 2015, 06:19:21 PM
Jealousy in a relationship is a waste of time. Find somebody else to control with your insecurities cause it damn sure won't be me, faggot.

As far as me being jealous of someone else...I stopped giving those kinds of thoughts any attention a while ago. I'm not aligning my success with someone else's and I'm not in any contest.

I'm just kinda staying in my lane  :jetbeauty:
:wub:  :supluv:

So you dodge past them and keep it moving.
Very much :