Fuck this ho

Started by BAPHOMET., January 25, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

🦚

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 07, 2018, 10:31:39 PM
Ccccxxxcccccccc

I just wish there was more to her storyline than the color issue

Like, can we get to know the Amara you want every one to know outside of your skin or hair?

Her next storyline is being broke and not being able to afford designer things. This bitch is not the messiah the girls been waiting for. She?s a fraud and I?m starting to think young Hollywood was 1000% right about her.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on February 07, 2018, 09:07:56 PM
That?s exactly what she did. She ASKED for her follower?s thoughts about what Matthew said. Am I missing something?

:diddraispoot:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

February 08, 2018, 02:28:37 AM #139 Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:29:38 AM by golden touch.
guys im makin some kiwi slices if anyones up for a late nite 'ack

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 08, 2018, 02:03:31 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 07, 2018, 10:31:39 PM
Ccccxxxcccccccc

I just wish there was more to her storyline than the color issue

Like, can we get to know the Amara you want every one to know outside of your skin or hair?

Her next storyline is being broke and not being able to afford designer things. This bitch is not the messiah the girls been waiting for. She?s a fraud and I?m starting to think young Hollywood was 1000% right about her.

Bgffffdddsss

Yea. King was right.

Let me follow him a bit.

Gekkouga

FlowerBomb

Khbhhhgrtrddd not dropping before the song is even mixed and mastered

SouravMay

B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on February 06, 2018, 08:01:03 PM
https://twitter.com/AmaraLaNegraALN/status/961029424224317442

Hmmmm. Think I might be done with this bitch.

Still want this "Mi Amor" song but illegally now. Don't bring more attention to Mathew's leech ass. wtf is wrong with her.
ggggggggyyh girl really?

Vonc2002

🦚

SHe is a colorist and problematic. She clearly has an issue with light skin women from claiming things were just handed to Cardi when it?s far from the truth.

Like Charlemagne said her skin color didn?t stop her from having hits in the Latin world. So what the fuck is she even talking about.
The fact that she?s rocking this fake over the top Afro. Oh real me! Motherland! Authentic! 100% Black! I love us 4real!

If things were like This bitch claims BMG would?ve signed Veronica Vega or Steph instead of her.

I said it from episode 1! I do not like what monigger Scott young is trying to portray and the more Amara runs with it the more annoying she gets.

She keeps talking about in her community, but posts questions about bey. WTF does bey have to do with your Dominican stomping grounds? Is her opinion that she is even 1% as good a singer as bey?  :dead:
I don?t see as a fellow (hopeful) female entertainer you can even entertain Mathews bullshit when it?s taken out of context.

And you can?t be out here spreading your divisive colorist mess from a victim POV when Viola, Lupita (to make it Afro latina) and Issa Rae are WINNING right now.

Can we also stop and acknowledge that the most popular Latina singer of all time is an Afro Latina : Celia Cruz.

I really hope amara flops for points I don?t like her attitude towards light skin ppl. Take your vendetta up with your parents and with god.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

The way NARRATIVES are made up around here :guys: