Monique & Whoopi Exchange Choice Words On The View

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 23, 2018, 08:54:50 PM
And let me say. It's not all black people but... where's the love and support?
Love and support doesn't mean agreeing with something just because someone else is Black.

For instance....

There are some Black men who are stagnant and unproductive in life because they'd rather stick to a "White man holding me down" narrative as they spend all day in front of a Playstation and TV set.

But because he's BAH-LACK that means my fist automatically goes up and I touch and agree? Oh yeah my brother! Fight the power! Hell fucking no. Yeah, racism exists. Yeah, oppression exists. But one thing that doesn't exist right now is a submitted job application from your computer. Get your ass up and get moving.

Oh, and love you for real for real. And he can be mad @ me and call me a coon if he'd like. It is what it is.

Get it? It's all about a case-by-case and, in this case, I don't agree with Mo'nique. She's NOT worth what Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle is. She's not a creator, she's not an innovator. Never has been. Phat Girlz was a fucking catastrophe. She won an Oscar for playing some dope fiend and it ballooned her ego out of control.

Her level of delusion is rivaling that of Khia at this point.

Ok i was following until you started talking about her resume. She gave us the parkers, queens of comedy, the hands down for ever the best host of the bet awards multiple years,  oscar winner, and gives a great performance in everything she plays in from ShadowBoxer, to Bessie, to Soul Plane to Domino, to Showtime at the apollo almost christmas and welcome home roscoe Jenkins. Im not saying she deserved 20 mil, or even 13 mil but she damm sure worth 500k. And regardless that doesnt negate from the fact that what she's standing up against is a real thing.

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 23, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
Love and support doesn't mean agreeing with something just because someone else is Black.

For instance....

There are some Black men who are stagnant and unproductive in life because they'd rather stick to a "White man holding me down" narrative as they spend all day in front of a Playstation and TV set.

But because he's BAH-LACK that means my fist automatically goes up and I touch and agree? Oh yeah my brother! Fight the power! Hell fucking no. Yeah, racism exists. Yeah, oppression exists. But one thing that doesn't exist right now is a submitted job application from your computer. Get your ass up and get moving.

Oh, and love you for real for real. And he can be mad @ me and call me a coon if he'd like. It is what it is.

Get it? It's all about a case-by-case and, in this case, I don't agree with Mo'nique. She's NOT worth what Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle is. She's not a creator, she's not an innovator. Never has been. Phat Girlz was a fucking catastrophe. She won an Oscar for playing some dope fiend and it ballooned her ego out of control.

Ok i was following until you started talking about her resume. She gave us the parkers, queens of comedy, the hands down for ever the best host of the bet awards multiple years,  oscar winner, and gives a great performance in everything she plays in from ShadowBoxer, to Bessie, to Soul Plane to Domino, to Showtime at the apollo almost christmas and welcome home roscoe Jenkins. Im not saying she deserved 20 mil, or even 13 mil but she damm sure worth 500k. And regardless that doesnt negate from the fact that what she's standing up against is a real thing.
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not best BET award host
Her resume really ain't shit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 23, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

For instance....

No one's saying she's a flop or anything. Or that she hasn't done anything.

She's just not on Chris or Dave's level.

So I'm glad we can agree on the bolded.

But I do agree 500K was an offer worth negotiating.

Sinpool

I'm mixed but I think that black people are nice.

fedswatchin

ya rock muh world.

And Mo'nique surely isn't thinking about her sweetie pie bunches of oats brothers and sisters who have active Netflix deals in place as she goes on this "cancel your account" tour.

So she's willing to have other POC stripped of their opportunities in order for her to get a point across to Netflix.

Has she apologized to Tiffany Haddish? A young Black woman who is JUST really getting her breaks in the industry? And just signed a deal for a cartoon series with Netflix?

Did she even take the time to say, "Sorry I'm moving to end Netflix as we know it, sis. I know you're trying to get your check but I gotta do what's right with me."

No, she's too concerned about getting this check so she can pay her taxes off. Fill out an app at Mickey Dee's and call it a night. Apparently, it's curtains bitch.

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 09:57:27 PM
Not best BET award host
Whats wrong with the bet awards? :uhh:

Stewie

Quote from: Genesis on February 23, 2018, 10:13:12 PM
Not best BET award host
M
You're still surprised?

Just Vonc showing us again that he wishes he was white

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on February 23, 2018, 10:13:12 PM
Not best BET award host
We're talking about a resume. When someone mentions a resume it should be movies uve been in, written, produced, comedy specials (since she's this world famous comedienne apparently). The best host of an awards show ain't hot. That's stuff u get BECAUSE u have a great resume, not the fckn highlight of it :dead:

But even in that, it shows her shortcomings. Chris Rock was the host of the BET awards too but ALSO the Oscars. Appeals to a wider audience and a will draw a bigger crowd. There's a reason why Chris Rock gets a 20 million dollar check and she gets offered 500k.

ya rock muh world.

February 23, 2018, 10:25:58 PM #284 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:26:57 PM by muh Zen is on 10
Mo'nique sees her career disappearing before her eyes and now it's time to throw the race card in as a last ditch effort.

Let's just call a spade a fucking spade tonight.

Where was this anti-racism/oppression tour as Black men getting shot down were in the headlines every day? Or Black unemployment rates were higher than they are today? Where was Mo'nique?

She was too busy somewhere promoting obesity as something cute and demonizing health consciousness. On a show aired to a community plagued with Diabetes. Seems like she's perfectly fine with doing the Master's work as long as her bank account is pleased.

How woke is she, really?

But don't short change her. Don't do that. Uh oh. Cuz then she'll actually acknowledge racism and oppression. Then she'll realize the larger forces that are at work. Just make sure you cut her a check or deal she's satisfied with. Then she'll be your crackhead in Brooklyn. She'll do whatever Massah REQUIRES in order to get that Oscar in her hand.

Dumb bitch.