Monique & Whoopi Exchange Choice Words On The View

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 10:13:02 PM
And Mo'nique surely isn't thinking about her sweetie pie bunches of oats brothers and sisters who have active Netflix deals in place as she goes on this "cancel your account" tour.

So she's willing to have other POC stripped of their opportunities in order for her to get a point across to Netflix.

Has she apologized to Tiffany Haddish? A young Black woman who is JUST really getting her breaks in the industry? And just signed a deal for a cartoon series with Netflix?

Did she even take the time to say, "Sorry I'm moving to end Netflix as we know it, sis. I know you're trying to get your check but I gotta do what's right with me."

No, she's too concerned about getting this check so she can pay her taxes off. Fill out an app at Mickey Dee's and call it a night. Apparently, it's curtains bitch.
she's SELFISH and everyone sees it

That's why she's not getting support

:kii:  :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 23, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
And Mo'nique surely isn't thinking about her sweetie pie bunches of oats brothers and sisters who have active Netflix deals in place as she goes on this "cancel your account" tour.

So she's willing to have other POC stripped of their opportunities in order for her to get a point across to Netflix.

Has she apologized to Tiffany Haddish? A young Black woman who is JUST really getting her breaks in the industry? And just signed a deal for a cartoon series with Netflix?

Did she even take the time to say, "Sorry I'm moving to end Netflix as we know it, sis. I know you're trying to get your check but I gotta do what's right with me."

No, she's too concerned about getting this check so she can pay her taxes off. Fill out an app at Mickey Dee's and call it a night. Apparently, it's curtains bitch.
she's SELFISH and everyone sees it

That's why she's not getting support

:kii:  :kii: :kii:
PERIOD!
U know black people are all quick to be up in arms about sumn. The fact that she's being ridiculed and no one is standing with her speaks volumes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

February 23, 2018, 10:35:25 PM #287 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:36:44 PM by muh Zen is on 10
Nicki tried the same mess and I paid her dust too.
So this isn't some "I hate Monique" mess.

Crying about inequality and White privilege when you feel directly affected, but any other time playing into Massah's hands. Stop it.

Difference between she and Nicki is that Nicki actually kept it at a tweet and moved it on along. If I had to hear about it almost every day from her I'd be dragging the shit out of her too.

Don't use real/deep issues solely to support your own agenda.

fedswatchin

KING BENTLEY.

Has Ciara spoken out and supported Monique?

I bet Kween feels like the rest of us lolz
:tellmemoreireallycare:

H.#.G.*.Z

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: OwnIt on February 23, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
Damn

We'll never prosper
I just can't get with this womuh. At least not now

Maybe Mo'nique will present an argument that changes my mind...I'm listening and watching

But as of now. No ma'am

fedswatchin

How does the broken scale in your bathroom feel

DrewBabyLove

Yeah netflix has a good amount of black content... i wonder how much she's getting paid though.

ya rock muh world.

February 23, 2018, 11:53:05 PM #299 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:53:32 PM by muh Zen is on 10
Quote from: KingDrewLove on February 23, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Yeah netflix has a good amount of black content... i wonder how much she's getting paid though.
Right.
And whether an amount is "enough" or not is up to the person receiving it.

Bottom line is that there's plenty of Black people employed by Netflix right now. Her lil sis Tiffany is making moves there. While she's pushing to end the company.

Selfish and out for herself. Understandable, but don't push it as something that it's not.