The men of Insecure Photoshoot for GQ

Started by HUGO, May 29, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

I thought the guy playing Dro was a fag and the jury is still out on Jay Ellis.

HUGO

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 29, 2018, 11:35:31 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on May 29, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
Is the one in the middle gay?

Jay Ellis?  :ohwow:

I have tea on him from one of my friends from ATL... long story short he was liking my friends pics and complimenting him (my sis is thick, masc and he was in his nurse suit). My friend barely has followers on IG so it was weird to us that he even came across it let alone commented on another niggas shit that isn't in the industry. We paid it.

Don't want to call him gay because we do that to everyone... he's just... very nice  :justabit: and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

ffff
I know a guy who?s pics he was liking and commenting on too

GLOCK

I have tea on him from one of my friends from ATL... long story short he was liking my friends pics and complimenting him (my sis is thick, masc and he was in his nurse suit). My friend barely has followers on IG so it was weird to us that he even came across it let alone commented on another niggas shit that isn't in the industry. We paid it.

Don't want to call him gay because we do that to everyone... he's just... very nice  :justabit: and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt
d

Everyone knows this
But v

That ain?t nothing
I don?t think he?s gay
I think he?s into white hoes

GLOCK

Quote from: HUGO on May 29, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

ffff
its the same guy I?m sure

Bulldagger

May 30, 2018, 02:05:08 AM #34 Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 02:05:35 AM by Bulldagger
I cannot STAND passive gay men. Dude gets caught liking gay related stuff and fags like, ?He ain?t gay he jus curious? like the whole Tahj Mowry situation. The nigga is homo adjacent. I love that black women dont give these niggas a pass because the straight white girls and the fags are very lenient.

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 29, 2018, 08:54:35 PM
the one Molly dated who had messed with men in the past was the cutest to me
Langston

Easily. thick af too

b7

Quote from: HUGO on May 29, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

ffff
!!! Xsssssss

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 30, 2018, 02:05:08 AM
I cannot STAND passive gay men. Dude gets caught liking gay related stuff and fags like, ?He ain?t gay he jus curious? like the whole Tahj Mowry situation. The nigga is homo adjacent. I love that black women dont give these niggas a pass because the straight white girls and the fags are very lenient.
:dead:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

Opposites Attract.

Everybody knows...... Black men who date white womens like a little dick in the booty every now and again.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

Gilgamesh.

I mean, if he is bi or whatever, I don't think he owes us an explanation. As long as he ain't bashing anybody.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: king maison. on May 30, 2018, 04:13:11 AM
Everybody knows...... Black men who date white womens like a little dick in the booty every now and again.

Lol thats not always true but it is a red flag

Something hey are hiding behind

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bulldagger

Quote from: king maison. on May 30, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

I don?t get it.

So if I like white men only that means I?m prone to liking black women or fish every now and again?

And who says all white women are open to their men being bi or bicurious? That?s a dangerous factoid.