The men of Insecure Photoshoot for GQ

Started by HUGO, May 29, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

I don?t see an issue with black men in the bed. They are the best fuckers of the male species, IMO. I don?t think there?s anything wrong with playing a specific role in the bedroom. I don?t see anything wrong with black men not wanting to be touched down there and black women respecting that. I don?t think that makes them boring. It?s called boundaries.

I?m a freak, so in my bedroom you?re not going to be a strict top or this conversative person. I might want to use a fleshlight on you or put a dildo up your ass you gotta to be ready for whatever I want. I?m a Scorpio and I?m a freak.

Opposites Attract.

n

How we go from Black men who likes white womens occasionally liking it in the butt to trades and fleshlight messes  :dead:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

Bulldagger

I might wanna tie you up and handcuff you or put tape on your mouth. Sometimes it?s the look of LUST and desire in your eyes, not even the penetration.  :gorlonfire:

Bulldagger

Quote from: king maison. on May 30, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
n

How we go from Black men who likes white womens occasionally liking it in the butt to trades and fleshlight messes  :dead:

Because I don?t think it?s gay for a man to like to get fucked up his ass and to experiment with sex toys and things of that nature with is girl. Now if you got a dildo that looks like a real penis, I?m judging you, but a vibrator up the ass is lovely.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 30, 2018, 07:30:34 AM
I might wanna tie you up and handcuff you or put tape on your mouth. Sometimes it?s the look of LUST and desire in your eyes, not even the penetration.  :gorlonfire:
handcuffs! Bound!

Ok... What's next :rudone:

Sinpool

Quote from: OwnIt on May 30, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
handcuffs! Bound!

KLNKJsnkjnjsksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This basic entry level kinky mess out

tears

Bulldagger

Quote from: OwnIt on May 30, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
bull I thought you was asexual

Baby, if you knew the freaky things that went on in my head... There?s no way.

Bulldagger

handcuffs! Bound!

I might get horny enough for a golden shower. Depends on how horny and fucked out I get.

Bulldagger

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 30, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
handcuffs! Bound!

KLNKJsnkjnjsksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This basic entry level kinky mess out

tears

Sweetie, just because you?re into scat and other ungodly things doesn?t mean I am. I have a very addictive sex drive and don?t wanna end up like you. I can?t go too far.

Opposites Attract.

You know what Bull? A golden shower mess is kinda cute.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Bulldagger

May 30, 2018, 07:41:23 AM #74 Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:56:54 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: king maison. on May 30, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
You know what Bull? A golden shower mess is kinda cute.

I certainly would let Lucien Laviscount pee all over me.