The men of Insecure Photoshoot for GQ

Started by HUGO, May 29, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 30, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
Quote from: king maison. on May 30, 2018, 04:13:11 AM
Everybody knows...... Black men who date white womens like a little dick in the booty every now and again.

I don?t get it.

So if I like white men only that means I?m prone to liking black women or fish every now and again?

And who says all white women are open to their men being bi or bicurious? That?s a dangerous factoid.

Ita not an exact science

White women are simply more accepting of things that would usually be deal breakers

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

As well as a sexually fluid man

So they make it easy to find a good match for what you need because alot of them are simply more open

So when u see them or.a a blk guy who only dates white girls
U refer to the list as to why

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Bulldagger

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on May 30, 2018, 05:33:19 AM
Everybody knows...... Black men who date white womens like a little dick in the booty every now and again.

I don?t get it.

So if I like white men only that means I?m prone to liking black women or fish every now and again?

And who says all white women are open to their men being bi or bicurious? That?s a dangerous factoid.

Ita not an exact science

White women are simply more accepting of things that would usually be deal breakers

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

So they make it easy to find a good match for what you need because alot of them are simply more open

I find this notion that there is this large group of DL black men fascinating. I have yet to meet these elusive unicorns in real life. Dick and pussy or not the same, so I don?t see how a man liking white women makes him gay whether white women are more open or not. That?s sounds ridiculous.

Aalonso.

I don?t get it.

Ita not an exact science

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

might be on to something. it?s always the interracial couples where the white women be PEGGING the black guy with butt plugs and things

Sinpool

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 30, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

I don?t get it.

Ita not an exact science

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

I find this notion that there is this large group of DL black men fascinating. I have yet to meet these elusive unicorns in real life.

aklsnkj

There might be a reason luv

Cause they're everydamns where

Bulldagger

May 30, 2018, 07:11:42 AM #50 Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:14:56 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 30, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

I don?t get it.

Ita not an exact science

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

might be on to something. it?s always the interracial couples where the white women be PEGGING the black guy with butt plugs and things

So if a man is into anal, he?s gay?  :kii: What if he only likes his cakes stuffed by women? Just like you only like your cakes stuffed by men, right? I mean, a woman can peg you or TS Madison could climb your back. You wouldn?t like that though, right?

I honestly believe some of you gays be saying that shit cause y?all think y?all have a chance.

Pleasure is pleasure whether it?s in the penile or in the anal. Do what makes you feel good.

Bulldagger

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 30, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I don?t get it.

Ita not an exact science

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

I find this notion that there is this large group of DL black men fascinating. I have yet to meet these elusive unicorns in real life.

aklsnkj

Askshj

If they?re everywhere, why they ain?t booking you? And why are fags relegated to dating apps for hookups?

I never said I wanted one because I don?t like trade, but my point is, I don?t think the gay community is nearly as large as some of you all believe it to be. I mean, fags just aren?t falling out the closet.

fedswatchin

Sinpool

A few years ago the majority of gays we're fem purse carrying gorls that couldn't hide and a few outted hypermas girls.

Now that being gay is less taboo, you see more and more middle of the road girls, like Frank Ocean types.

The girls def considered him trade until he came outs. Now he gets alot of fem jokes even though he's pretty much the same d.

Sinpool

Quote from: Bulldagger on May 30, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 30, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I don?t get it.

Ita not an exact science

Being dominated
KINKY BEDROOM STUFF
Being feminine
Hate for blk girls
Oreos
Nerds

aklsnkj

Askshj

If they?re everywhere, why they ain?t booking you?

Lolz, we'll leave it at that.

:feelinmyself:

fedswatchin

Maybe if niggers were more innovative in bed, this wouldn't be an issue

"Let me ride it lis!"

"Eat me out lis!"

"Ooh tal! Can i sit on ur face"

I'm snoring

Sinpool

Quote from: OwnIt on May 30, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
Maybe if niggers were more innovative in bed, this wouldn't be an issue

"Let me ride it lis!"

"Eat me out lis!"

"Ooh tal! Can i sit on ur face"

I'm snoring

KLMAklmsklmssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sinpool

Bulldagger

Quote from: Sinyonc? on May 30, 2018, 07:15:01 AM
A few years ago the majority of gays we're fem purse carrying gorls that couldn't hide and a few outted hypermas girls.

Now that being gay is less taboo, you see more and more middle of the road girls, like Frank Ocean types.

The girls def considered him trade until he came outs. Now he gets alot of fem jokes even though he's pretty much the same d.

NNN I don?t see many Frank Oceans. I think Frank Ocean is fake trade anyway. That faggot ass party he threw turned me off. They still carrying purses and being stereotypical. I wish more and more of you fags would stop worrying about divas and pop stars and get on some of these games like PUGB and play some of these sports.

fedswatchin

You feel me? It's 2018

Ladies

I think it's time we switch roles

Put a timer on that nigga stomach, set it to ring after 20 minutes and tell yo nigga you not gon stop munching until after it rings and if he taps out, he gotta sit on a 10 inch dildo mess.