Yeah, so, 90s hoe Kenya got the damn boot from RHOA

Started by MelMel, July 11, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 06:31:57 PM
And it's kind of a book tbh

Leaving the show with a husband and newborn baby. Not with a lie in her mouth and convicted felon as a baby daddy.

She's booked.
hursh and let me celebrate :blessed:

BAPHOMET.

fresh

Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
I'm so happy for her. Honestly the show is trash now.

so you're happy that she got the boot from a trash show?
r u ..  :uhh:

African Queen

FRANCE

good for her
its only up from here. she got everything she wanted. a husband, child on the way and enough coins to last for the rest of her time. only reason she's not returning is because she put her marriage over a tv show. way to bow out!

Vonc2002

I'm honestly overjoyed. Ive wanted this bitch gone since she debuted. And the fact that she doesnt have a job outside of this :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drop on July 11, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
good for her
its only up from here. she got everything she wanted. a husband, child on the way and enough coins to last for the rest of her time. only reason she's not returning is because she put her marriage over a tv show. way to bow out!
The way y'all are trying to spin this FIRING