DrewBabyLove

Quote from: MrMoon on July 28, 2018, 01:33:50 PM
HER WAIST LINE.

God I can?t witness this anymore.

Ghan is sick y?all.
It must be some medical stuff.
Omg

:plzstop:

Ok at this point, I'm definitely more concerned about your well being. What about her waist line got you screaming for intervention? And pushing this medical narrative?

:kii: :kii:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 01:35:46 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
"Ghan! Dress like this! Look like that! Sing like this! Stop saying that!"

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

:letsmessfag:
This is the life she signed up for.  When ur a public figure people are gonna discuss things about u whether u like it or not . period  :dead:

Just because that's the social norm doesn't mean it's the way to be. I personally don't feel like just because someone is famous, i get to have an opinion about what they do. Maybe it's because i don't care enough about their personal lives. Of course, because that's the norm, people seem to discuss you whether you like it or not but that has nothing to do with my opinion about it being weird to do. If you feel like because she's a public figure, you should be able to discuss personal aspects of her life, cool! Do your thing. I'm not tryna to stop you. I just personally think it's weird to care enough about that part of a person's life to make some of the comments ya'll have made. I'm more of a "you do you and i do me" kind of a person.
get out then

Shit

I have to have the same opinion as ya'll to be here? Oh...

CREAM.

People judge all the time

Shut the fuck up

Shit

BORderline

SONJA!!! We need u!

ASAP!

You better tell her something with no filter like you always do!

ENOUGH!

So you gonna promote that regular spot u got on Star, with that attire and weight?!

Oh no. Not in 2018!

CREAM.

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 01:35:28 PM
That video looks really low in quality, though. Sometimes things can look wider than they really are when you're talking LQ videos . This looks like it was a recording of a TV or something.

I haven't seen any footage of her looking that way in regular videos. Does anyone have the original footage?
n

BigDawg

Bran seems very happy so I can?t make no noise about it. Live and let live.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 01:34:52 PM
I honestly don?t think it?s medical stuff tho

She?s just stuffing her fucking face and no one is telling her to stop

Nambdmdndmfh

Ggggbbbbbggggg

!!!

Nine

Quote from: MrMoon on July 28, 2018, 01:37:16 PM
SONJA!!! We need u!

ASAP!

You better tell her something with no filter like you always do!

ENOUGH!

So you gonna promote that regular spot u got on Star, with that attire and weight?!

Oh no. Not in 2018!
r u ok

CREAM.

Ack

If she was Ashanti and Bey thick it would slay

:ack:

Kaeli.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

This is the life she signed up for.  When ur a public figure people are gonna discuss things about u whether u like it or not . period  :dead:

Just because that's the social norm doesn't mean it's the way to be. I personally don't feel like just because someone is famous, i get to have an opinion about what they do. Maybe it's because i don't care enough about their personal lives. Of course, because that's the norm, people seem to discuss you whether you like it or not but that has nothing to do with my opinion about it being weird to do. If you feel like because she's a public figure, you should be able to discuss personal aspects of her life, cool! Do your thing. I'm not tryna to stop you. I just personally think it's weird to care enough about that part of a person's life to make some of the comments ya'll have made. I'm more of a "you do you and i do me" kind of a person.
get out then

Shit

I have to have the same opinion as ya'll to be here? Oh...
No nigger

Ur on a forum partially dedicated to discussing ghan and other celebrities/news events or whatever.

Or have you not been paying attention :diddraispoot:

Gilgamesh.

Then why have been going back and forth about people's opinion for four pages?

BORderline

July 28, 2018, 01:40:34 PM #116 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:41:44 PM by MrMoon
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
HER WAIST LINE.

Ghan is sick y?all.
Omg

Ok at this point, I'm definitely more concerned about your well being. What about her waist line got you screaming for intervention? And pushing this medical narrative?

THIS!

I wanna cry
Jfjggjfkvgh

CREAM.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

:omf:

Brit Brat

Quote from: CREAM. on July 28, 2018, 01:40:57 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

:omf:
:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: MrMoon on July 28, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
HER WAIST LINE.

Ghan is sick y?all.
Omg

THIS!

I wanna cry
Jfjggjfkvgh

:dead: