Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:07:14 PM
Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Quote from: glock on July 28, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
I mean she even discusses the weight in depth in that interview
Saying she be eating any thing and got tired of eating salads

Not sure why this isn?t appropriate to speak on
Y?all kill me
I don't see anything wrong with discussing it. She has mirrors - she seems well aware that she's gained weight, and aware that it's now up for discussion.

But why is her weight up for discussion?? Who are ya'll to have an opinion about what she does with her body and what she eats?
Re-read what I wrote, in its ENTIRETY, and try that again.

I said her weight gain is a fact, not opinion. And that's there's nothing wrong with simply making an observation.

There was not ONE point in my post where I green lit offering her suggestions or giving her a diagnosis. I'm gonna need you to redirect that response to someone else.

I just used your post to comment. All of what i said is not in response to your post. I'm mostly speaking to others.
Well you quoted my post directly, but thanks for clarifying that.

We yeah, the first part of your post you said you don't see anything wrong with discussing her weight, and we disagree on that so my response started there.

BORderline

Quote from: whatever on July 28, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
[instagram]

This vid caught me off guard but long as she happy I guess

JESUS.

Oh no I won?t let her live.

Slim down or HIDE that.
Cause no fucking ma?am

Kaeli.

[instagram]

oh my

I had no idea....nvm

CREAM.

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
[instagram]

oh my

I had no idea....nvm
JJJJJKBBBBNBJVVVBBNJJJNNNNBBBBbbdbdb
She looks even BIGGER here

Yeah bor hun

Ya might be on to something

ACK

BORderline

I?m cackling at the waist

Jhjhk
Tg
Huh
H
Yok

LORD FORGIVE ME

Kaeli.

Quote from: CREAM. on July 28, 2018, 01:30:44 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 28, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
[instagram]

oh my

I had no idea....nvm
JJJJJKBBBBNBJVVVBBNJJJNNNNBBBBbbdbdb
She looks even BIGGER here

Yeah bor hun

Ya might be on to something

ACK
CCCCCCCCCCCCSCSVBDBVSBDHBSC

I mean...holy shit. I?m sorry

I thought we were talkin about her weight from when she posted that ass pic last week.

BORderline

HER WAIST LINE.

God I can?t witness this anymore.

Ghan is sick y?all.
It must be some medical stuff.
Omg

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
"Ghan! Dress like this! Look like that! Sing like this! Stop saying that!"

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

:letsmessfag:
This is the life she signed up for.  When ur a public figure people are gonna discuss things about u whether u like it or not . period  :dead:

Just because that's the social norm doesn't mean it's the way to be. I personally don't feel like just because someone is famous, i get to have an opinion about what they do. Maybe it's because i don't care enough about their personal lives. Of course, because that's the norm, people seem to discuss you whether you like it or not but that has nothing to do with my opinion about it being weird to do. If you feel like because she's a public figure, you should be able to discuss personal aspects of her life, cool! Do your thing. I'm not tryna to stop you. I just personally think it's weird to care enough about that part of a person's life to make some of the comments ya'll have made. I'm more of a "you do you and i do me" kind of a person.

Kaeli.

I honestly don?t think it?s medical stuff tho

She?s just stuffing her fucking face and no one is telling her to stop

Nambdmdndmfh

Nine

Kaeli.

Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 28, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
"Ghan! Dress like this! Look like that! Sing like this! Stop saying that!"

Dictating your own life isn't enough for you? She has to be who ya'll want her to be as well? Just fucking weird to me.

:letsmessfag:
This is the life she signed up for.  When ur a public figure people are gonna discuss things about u whether u like it or not . period  :dead:

Just because that's the social norm doesn't mean it's the way to be. I personally don't feel like just because someone is famous, i get to have an opinion about what they do. Maybe it's because i don't care enough about their personal lives. Of course, because that's the norm, people seem to discuss you whether you like it or not but that has nothing to do with my opinion about it being weird to do. If you feel like because she's a public figure, you should be able to discuss personal aspects of her life, cool! Do your thing. I'm not tryna to stop you. I just personally think it's weird to care enough about that part of a person's life to make some of the comments ya'll have made. I'm more of a "you do you and i do me" kind of a person.
get out then

Shit