I?m really concerned bout Ghan?s weight

Started by BORderline, July 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

Y'all are doing way too much. Do you know how sensitive women are about their weight? :everythingok:

Cowboy Nine

Let her go through her fat girl phase. I honestly feel she'll lose the weight eventually.

Probably not in time for the album, but still.

Mariah4ever

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
Faith eating ass, Brandy eating every thing else. What is going awn with my faves? :plzstop:
gorl have u fckin seen cece?!

bitch...

...ah..
hm
tuh
i jus turn tha other way these days

4 fucking k

It could be depression and some of you are so annoying with the whole "let her live!!!" narrative. She doesn't even look comfortable with all the weight.

Mariah4ever

Quote from: glock on July 28, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
I think brandy suffers with depression, instability with her emotions, etc.
Brandy has ALWAYS been like this y'all just didn't pay it any mind.  She's fluctuated with trying to find sumn that works to regulate her emotions for yrs. Brandy was vegan because she felt it purified her Shes been a Scientologist. She used to talk about waking up meditating and journaling for peace of mind.  She got into the boxing and working out thing for the same reason. Brandy has tried all this shit and it has eventually fallen to the wayside. Brandy definitely has some issues and now food is just the new way she's coping these days
bdbdhdhdhdjsjjsjjjjjjj
I really just think she?s been eating
Along all these years of depression food was never really an issue
I just think them ugly ass clothes give her even more of an excuse to be greedy as hell
And no shade maybe she did it to connect/relate to ________
So that they could go on this weight loss journey together
Like when a mother goes bald when her daughter gets cancer
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGEF4T

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: my lil' mutha fckin poneh, bitch on July 28, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
Faith eating ass, Brandy eating every thing else. What is going awn with my faves? :plzstop:

bitch...

...ah..
hm
tuh

nnnjnjn;nlkfsmflkmmlfmdfmlsmfmkjnnjkknkjn;k;nlkm

yeah we've seen, Fece has been fat for 4 damn decades hun

4 fucking k

bitch...

...ah..
hm
tuh

nvfhfhfmgckvmfyvkgkyfyfuffgguggggghggyghh

brocka4life

Quote from: Element deGrasse Tyson on July 28, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
It could be depression and some of you are so annoying with the whole "let her live!!!" narrative. She doesn't even look comfortable with all the weight.

Yes, because calling her fat and implying that she gained weight to make her daughter feel better (and cackling about it) is a much better narrative to run with.

DrewBabyLove

Kalifornia.

She's almost 40. At some point your metabolism begins to slow down, and if this bipolar thing she's been hinting at is real I can definitely understand the weight gain. The meds  alone will do that to you.

It's not like she's walking around like some big grizzly bear. I dont think she looks bad at all.

Also too, when you hit a certain age you stop giving a fuck about maintaining a certain image and appeasing the masses. You realize your own happiness and peace of mind is more important.

Admin

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
"OMG Brandy's turned into a huge blob! Get the crane ready!"
Ffhddhdhdgvv :everythingok:

BORderline

Cassie will SLIM the fuck down through the season and throw shade at Carlotta.

She WILL I said.

LOONA.

Meh

Some women just kinda gain weight outta nowhere when they get to a certain point/age.     

Kalifornia.

bitch...

...ah..
hm
tuh

Yeah, that mug alone will make you look the other way.

Damn cow

Gilgamesh.

No one is messaging Bran with dietary tips so as long as it stays on the board I don't see the issue. She's big, some of us don't like it, some of you do but disrespect! fags you saw the thread title what the fuck were you expecting a fat praise thread :uhh: