I?m really concerned bout Ghan?s weight

Started by BORderline, July 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I think brandy suffers with depression, instability with her emotions, etc.
Brandy has ALWAYS been like this y'all just didn't pay it any mind.  She's fluctuated with trying to find sumn that works to regulate her emotions for yrs. Brandy was vegan because she felt it purified her Shes been a Scientologist. She used to talk about waking up meditating and journaling for peace of mind.  She got into the boxing and working out thing for the same reason. Brandy has tried all this shit and it has eventually fallen to the wayside. Brandy definitely has some issues and now food is just the new way she's coping these days
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

Quote from: MrMoon on July 28, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
If it?s something she CANT control I would understand.

But don?t fucking say it?s a foodcation. Like HEHE diabete and obesity are CUTE!

The concert she did for the August Greene song. She looked SO uncomfortable. It saddened me

PLUS these unflattering styling choices.
It?s hard to witness.

She doesn?t owe her fans her medical records.

4everSLAYanafan

What in the sam hell?! You guys really need to shut up about brandy's body!!!
Like frfr who gives a fuck, SHE'S HAPPY and nowhere near 200lbs over weight like some of your relatives you really should be worried about. When I was a kid I always remember her being thick in the BRANDY era and NSN era. Around FULL MOON even while pregnant, she was way too small. The Woman had an eating disorder and took diet pill because of people like you, Who gives a fuck if her legs look like Plank or Plankton,She will always look better plump! she will ways look better with hips and ass!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE BONES IN HER CHEST EVER AGAIN!!!!! Let this fucking woman live and slay,meanwhile go find some real work to do and make sure YOUR body is together.

Beside lets not act like she won't be back at the gym boxing and on the court playing tennis.Not to mention a potential world tour after her new album.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: brocka4life on July 28, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on July 28, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
If it?s something she CANT control I would understand.

But don?t fucking say it?s a foodcation. Like HEHE diabete and obesity are CUTE!

The concert she did for the August Greene song. She looked SO uncomfortable. It saddened me

PLUS these unflattering styling choices.
It?s hard to witness.

She doesn?t owe her fans her medical records.

Young

BORderline

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on July 28, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
go find some real work to do and make sure YOUR body is together.

Excuse me?
:mmyulost:

brocka4life

I think fans overstep when they tell artists what they should look like. Keep your fandom to the actual material being put out.

Brandy is a naturally thick girl. She?s fought and struggled through the years to be slim. She?s not naturally slim like Monica. If she gains weight, people say she?s fat, if she?s Monica?s size, people say she has a boyish body.

It?s rude to keep telling this grown woman what to do with her life. I?m sure she has a better handle on her life than most of the people on here considering she?s successful, has raised a child with a good head on her shoulders, continues to find opportunities in her career, continues to spread positivity, etc. Worry about your mom?s and aunty?s diabetes and hypertension. Leave Brandy alone.

If you?re not happy with her body, not happy with the music, and not happy with the visuals...it may be time to turn in your fan papers and move on to a skinnier, younger girl who is going to give you the bop your life so desperately needs.

Monika

July 28, 2018, 09:52:31 AM #23 Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 09:53:02 AM by M
She looks better with weight to me. It makes hwr look youthful. She didn't look good really skninny. Her chestbones poked out. She really does seem happier these days. You could tell back then that she wasn't happy. Y'all should go look at her pictures over the years. I could see so much pain. Especially during the Human era. 
Yahudah

D.I.E.G.O.

D.I.E.G.O.

ton

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
Faith eating ass, Brandy eating every thing else. What is going awn with my faves? :plzstop:
If Rih isn?t down to her Anti weight by this new era I?m not sure I can go on

Wtf did we do to deserve any of this :melmel: