I?m really concerned bout Ghan?s weight

Started by BORderline, July 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
Yeah I think depression is a hat triggered it but she appears to be a better place to emotionally now. Unfortunately i dont think she has time to get down to her 2/11 weight before album promo.
!
She doesn?t seem depressed to me
She?s just comfortable
Naturally I believe she?s a slim girl but as u age in order to maintain that u have to maintain ur original eating habits

Bran said she?s been chunking down all kinds of food
So it makes sense

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
I think brandy suffers with depression, instability with her emotions, etc.
Brandy has ALWAYS been like this y'all just didn't pay it any mind.  She's fluctuated with trying to find sumn that works to regulate her emotions for yrs. Brandy was vegan because she felt it purified her Shes been a Scientologist. She used to talk about waking up meditating and journaling for peace of mind.  She got into the boxing and working out thing for the same reason. Brandy has tried all this shit and it has eventually fallen to the wayside. Brandy definitely has some issues and now food is just the new way she's coping these days
bdbdhdhdhdjsjjsjjjjjjj
I really just think she?s been eating
Along all these years of depression food was never really an issue
I just think them ugly ass clothes give her even more of an excuse to be greedy as hell
And no shade maybe she did it to connect/relate to ________
So that they could go on this weight loss journey together
Like when a mother goes bald when her daughter gets cancer

BORderline

Quote from: glock on July 28, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
Brandy has ALWAYS been like this y'all just didn't pay it any mind.  She's fluctuated with trying to find sumn that works to regulate her emotions for yrs. Brandy was vegan because she felt it purified her Shes been a Scientologist. She used to talk about waking up meditating and journaling for peace of mind.  She got into the boxing and working out thing for the same reason. Brandy has tried all this shit and it has eventually fallen to the wayside. Brandy definitely has some issues and now food is just the new way she's coping these days
bdbdhdhdhdjsjjsjjjjjjj
I just think them ugly ass clothes give her even more of an excuse to be greedy as hell

The last part.
U REALLY need to be slapped
Dkjd?dvsmabkdhd

Dhdldbkf
Fjfkdmskjs

OMFG
LMAO

GLOCK

Bdbxjxjjdjdjdjdjdjdj think about it, King :omgwatshappening:

BranLover

Looks like she?s actually working on improving it WHILE recording an album and shooting a tv series. It only seems like a problem on this board. You?d think some of y?all were with her all day everyday.

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on July 28, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
What in the sam hell?! You guys really need to shut up about brandy's body!!!
Like frfr who gives a fuck, SHE'S HAPPY and nowhere near 200lbs over weight like some of your relatives you really should be worried about. When I was a kid I always remember her being thick in the BRANDY era and NSN era. Around FULL MOON even while pregnant, she was way too small. The Woman had an eating disorder and took diet pill because of people like you, Who gives a fuck if her legs look like Plank or Plankton,She will always look better plump! she will ways look better with hips and ass!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE BONES IN HER CHEST EVER AGAIN!!!!! Let this fucking woman live and slay,meanwhile go find some real work to do and make sure YOUR body is together.

Beside lets not act like she won't be back at the gym boxing and on the court playing tennis.Not to mention a potential world tour after her new album.

There's actually been videos of her back on the tennis court.

I have no doubt that GHan will do what she needs to do for herself. She seems pretty self-aware when it comes to her fitness. Doesn't seem like she's delusional or in denial, etc. She's well aware that she's had a few slices of chocolate cake lately.

I'm just waiting on that music. :plea:

I'm saying!! she's okay, she knows what she's doing and what she wants, she's come this far....no shade at all but she's been doing really good as far as looking at herself, from getting rid of those veneers that were to big which she should have never gotten them in the first place, braiding and twisting her hair again, and putting on the weight again, looking healthier than ever. I don't want her to go back again, she's on the right path and I just know the album that's coming along and touring plus being back on TV with "Star" Full-Time, she knows exactly what time it is, She doesn't need a 2nd opinion  :letsmessfag:

4everSLAYanafan

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: BranLover on July 28, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Looks like she?s actually working on improving it WHILE recording an album and shooting a tv series. It only seems like a problem on this board. You?d think some of y?all were with her all day everyday.

SAY THAT!!!

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Legacy on July 28, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
I really haven't seen any articles saying "OMG Brandy's turned into a huge blob! Get the crane ready!"

More like, "Hmmm Brandy put on some weight ya'll. You think she's preggers!" type articles.

I think a lot of people honestly never expected her to really put on weight like this at all so it's surprising.

Honestly it comes down to what she'd like to do personally because when it comes to her lane, she's just not held to the same standards someone like Rihanna or Beyonce. "Sexy" isn't her brand; she's not seen as a sex symbol. Never has been. Even when she tried to be seen that way during the Afrodisiac era.

So it makes sense that there's been very little fuss about her body outside of pregnancy rumors. On the other hand, Rihanna gets slammed from wall to wall.

they need to let these women live....

NeverSayNever

Brandy looks the best she's ever looked right now.

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on July 28, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
bdbdhdhdhdjsjjsjjjjjjj
BOY! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw