I?m really concerned bout Ghan?s weight

Started by BORderline, July 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

Like REALLY.
I?m not throwing shade or trying to be direspectful or anything but is she sick?!

It?s not cute cause she used to be so slim. It?s not like she has always been a big girl like Kelly Price or Jasmine.

I mean, look at the cover of your previous album, Ghan. The booklet of Afrodisiac.

I?m sorry but that FOODcation HAS TO stop.

You damn know we live in a society where appearance is important AF.

You damn know how the media, the magazines and the general audience portray fat people.

Dont fuck up your own chance to make a beautiful comeback, please.

I can?t take it. I?m sorry.

brocka4life

She was skinny, unhappy eating clean, and still flopping.

Let her live. She?s not fat. And she?s not in her teens or 20?s anymore.

Let her do this her way. Nobody knows what?s caused her weight gain but the people who really know her. It could be health related and something she can?t even control.

Afrodisiac15

She?s already starting to slim out, I like Brandy with weight. Makes her look more relatable. I get it she does look great with model weight (Two Eleven era) but sometimes she goes to far. Her whole chest bones show. That ain?t cute. Maybe lose just a few more pounds and she?s good. Keep the booty and thighs. She just need to tone stomach and arms and Brandy would be her regular show stopping beautiful self...

Gilgamesh.

I thought she was slimming down until I saw that clip posted on 4evrBrandy101 page. Her legs look like chunks of HAM :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

Faith eating ass, Brandy eating every thing else. What is going awn with my faves? :plzstop:

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
Faith eating ass, Brandy eating every thing else. What is going awn with my faves? :plzstop:
God forbid they live for them and not their fans...

BORderline

If it?s something she CANT control I would understand.

But don?t fucking say it?s a foodcation. Like HEHE diabete and obesity are CUTE!

The concert she did for the August Greene song. She looked SO uncomfortable. It saddened me

PLUS these unflattering styling choices.
It?s hard to witness.

BORderline

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
I thought she was slimming down until I saw that clip posted on 4evrBrandy101 page. Her legs look like chunks of HAM :uhh:

THISSS!
Omg.
This is exactly what I?m talking about. These videos slapped me in the face.

That waistline.

Your voice is unmatched and is in great condition right now. But visuals are important Brandy.

SouravMay

She gained the weight so rapidly is what he me shocked me a bit and also continued to do so for months. Usually after a few months you notice that you chunky and at least stay/keep the weight
B7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

She's too fat .. And enough is enough .. She's very depressed over Ryan still I think and eating her life away. Drastic shifts in weight is a huge sign of depression. I hope she doesn't plan on shooting videos and doing magazine spreads in this current state because its getting a little ridiculous.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 28, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
:kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Yeah I think depression is a hat triggered it but she appears to be a better place to emotionally now. Unfortunately i dont think she has time to get down to her 2/11 weight before album promo.

fedswatchin

BORderline

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 28, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
I hope she doesn't plan on shooting videos and doing magazine spreads in this current state because its getting a little ridiculous.

Jhjjgsjf
F

F
F
G?kejdbnd
D
Dunk

SCREAMING and more