so is it done?
she doesnt look like shes recording
put it out Bran

D.I.E.G.O.

Young

Quote from: Saeed. on August 08, 2018, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 08, 2018, 06:16:34 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on August 08, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
She?s really developed material like they would back in the day. Just a team of writers and producers going lethal in the studio creating their own sound and wave. I?m too fucking excited.
!!! And she?s trusting herself as a writer through the mistakes and stuff that didn?t work during the process, according to this caption. I love that. That?s an artist right there, period. 

No process of art will go without fail and ?terrible? moments ddddf I?m so excited to hear it. I love that she?s filming star in the ATL and literally flying back to the studio to make sure she hears EVERYTHING

In the Human era, people would go back and adjust her songs and vocals without her consent. No fucking way

Yes! It?s a matter of asserting yourself and learning what works and what doesn?t. The creative process is a growing process. I?m glad that the energy of the music seems focused and cohesive. She, Camper, LaShawn and Sir Charles have composed the music from scratch, which is rare in 2018. The album will definitely be in our hands come the years end.

She?s truly one of the greatest artists ALIVE

God given talent + the passion she has now

We ain?t ready omfff and her vocals now are stronger than Era

She?s in this loving creative space . This is gonna be such an experience

:stressed:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on August 08, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
She?s really developed material like they would back in the day. Just a team of writers and producers going lethal in the studio creating their own sound and wave. I?m too fucking excited.
!!! And she?s trusting herself as a writer through the mistakes and stuff that didn?t work during the process, according to this caption. I love that. That?s an artist right there, period. 

No process of art will go without fail and ?terrible? moments ddddf I?m so excited to hear it. I love that she?s filming star in the ATL and literally flying back to the studio to make sure she hears EVERYTHING

In the Human era, people would go back and adjust her songs and vocals without her consent. No fucking way

Yes! It?s a matter of asserting yourself and learning what works and what doesn?t. The creative process is a growing process. I?m glad that the energy of the music seems focused and cohesive. She, Camper, LaShawn and Sir Charles have composed the music from scratch, which is rare in 2018. The album will definitely be in our hands come the years end.

Brandy has always had passion. She?s fought for this since 7-years old, been in the business for almost 25 years now and she continues to outdo herself with every creative endeavor, which, yes, makes her of the titan living artists of our time. We?re witnessing a master at work. She?s not bound by any limits, vocally and creatively growing and is excited by the things that feel alien. She exemplifies an artists  journey. Y?all got me stanning today.  :'(

Young

Quote from: Saeed. on August 08, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Brandy has always had passion. She?s fought for this since 7-years old, been in the business for almost 25 years now and she continues to outdo herself with every creative endeavor, which, yes, makes her of the titan living artists of our time. We?re witnessing a master at work. She?s not bound by any limits, vocally and creatively growing and is excited by the things that feel alien. She exemplifies an artists  journey. Y?all got me stanning today.  :'(

She?s always had passion I agree but it just feels different now. She feels and sounds more connected to the music than ever

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on August 08, 2018, 06:35:50 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on August 08, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

She?s always had passion I agree but it just feels different now. She feels and sounds more connected to the music than ever

!!! It feels very much like the "Never Say Never" era. Setting a precedent. The album that had everyone wanting to work with Rodney and his camp.  :kii:

Mrd0ndada

Shiz is in ATL....  mmmm I wonder if she sneaking in the studio with some ATL producers
🙄

Steffon

Kalifornia.

I feel like this album is still months away.

We probably won't get anything until she's done with 'Star'.

Young

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 08, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

I?m pretty sure it?ll be out during

Young

It?d Be amazing if she could put some of her music on the show

brocka4life

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 08, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

That?s what I get from those cryptic emoji?s on her IG. Hopefully a single will be out soon.

FRANCE

I want her to keep recording until its right. At this point, I'm expecting a project at the top of the year. I dont think we will have to wait long periods of time for the follow up again. But I think with Shiz, she's getting more comfortable with writing and wants to do that some more. I wont be mad if she does a few more tracks and releases a 15 track album.

Mrd0ndada

I think they have the bulk & are filling in with other producers outside of Camper.... Primary Wave is looking for submissions. 
🙄