Brandy praises Lashawn and Camper? this album sounds sickening

Started by Young, August 08, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

She?s really developed material like they would back in the day. Just a team of writers and producers going lethal in the studio creating their own sound and wave. I?m too fucking excited.

Kalifornia.

Noni

I?m so excited for this! I can?t believe no one has heard anything yet. I need some kind of description! Bring it Bran! :feelinmyself:

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on August 08, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
She?s really developed material like they would back in the day. Just a team of writers and producers going lethal in the studio creating their own sound and wave. I?m too fucking excited.
!!! And she?s trusting herself as a writer through the mistakes and stuff that didn?t work during the process, according to this caption. I love that. That?s an artist right there, period. 

No process of art will go without fail and ?terrible? moments ddddf I?m so excited to hear it. I love that she?s filming star in the ATL and literally flying back to the studio to make sure she hears EVERYTHING

In the Human era, people would go back and adjust her songs and vocals without her consent. No fucking way

Young

I?m really not fckn READYYYY :gorlonfire:

Sovereign.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 08, 2018, 06:16:34 PM
!!! And she?s trusting herself as a writer through the mistakes and stuff that didn?t work during the process, according to this caption. I love that. That?s an artist right there, period. 

No process of art will go without fail and ?terrible? moments ddddf I?m so excited to hear it. I love that she?s filming star in the ATL and literally flying back to the studio to make sure she hears EVERYTHING

In the Human era, people would go back and adjust her songs and vocals without her consent. No fucking way

Yes! It?s a matter of asserting yourself and learning what works and what doesn?t. The creative process is a growing process. I?m glad that the energy of the music seems focused and cohesive. She, Camper, LaShawn and Sir Charles have composed the music from scratch, which is rare in 2018. The album will definitely be in our hands come the years end.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Her human recordings are so dull and amatuer (mastering wise)

I can see them going back and altering mess

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

!!!!!

I?m just too fckn ready

I really think this is gonna be her strongest And most sincere work YETTTTT

Sovereign.

And she looks beautiful btw. She?s filming an entire series and detailing an album in two separate states. She?s hungry for it.