Brandy praises Lashawn and Camper? this album sounds sickening

Started by Young, August 08, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I actually really love what she said here. Damn I'm actually starting to believe an album is coming
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I need ueen on

Jimmy fallon

Ellen

Carpool.show

The doctor's

Snl

Oprah

Iyanla

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

I really want her to shut up now and quietly package this shit up. Get the ball rolling on photoshoots, music videos and gathering the marketing strategy... don?t want all this amazing music to go to waste

lovechild

Over the studio photo ops .. release the damn music already

brocka4life

Love the studio photos! Seems like they?ve had fun throughout the process. Lashawn vocal produced NSN and FM, so I?m not concerned about the vocals. Let?s see what Brandy did with her pen.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Since when has an album from actual completion ever simply hit the store in a few weeks

completing the album is like the first step to a longer rollout schedule

Different

GYNandTONIC

It?s makes sense for her to release during star because she can use the shows media rotation as time to also talk about her music.

She no longer is on a label so interviews and mag spots will be all her own doing at this point. She has to think strategically.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

the toxicity of that bullet-dodger is just hopping into everyone

Different

brocka4life

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Young

Young

b7

Quote from: AYR on August 08, 2018, 06:28:44 PM
so is it done?
she doesnt look like shes recording
put it out Bran
she was talking about tweaking it a couple weeks back. maybe they're listening to final mixed/mastered records now