Pastor faces backlash for buying his wife a 200k Lamborghini

Started by Kalifornia., December 15, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 15, 2018, 10:05:13 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on December 15, 2018, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: FL on December 15, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
People paying tithes to church is like folks showing up to a Lauryn concert expecting her to show up on time. U'll get scammed. Stop putting ur hard earned money into these ppl's pockets. Pastors are worse too. How u only work 1 day a week and can buy ur wife a $200k car?

I would hope he isn?t working one day a week. Most pastors do counseling, outreach, seminars might even teach etc.. and he has books, a reality show, etc.. I?m no Christian and I do believe these churches be scamming but it?s not impossible.
LIKE :plzstop:
Y'all think a pastor gets up and preaches on Sunday and chills the rest of the week? Lemme get outta here so y'all can high five each other's ignorance in peace

sddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

scared to keep clicking on

Young

Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 16, 2018, 03:10:21 AM
I wonder how often this hypocrite reads those scriptures from the stage .. You can't be buying stuff like that and saying you a servant of God .. Fuck outta here and I hope that church gets shut down

That's extreme babe

and how large is this church?

If this man is a pastor of a megachurch or is well off via his own gifts/talents/resources then why not live like the child of the King that you are?

I mean I get how it may come off in appearance to some, but if this man has earned his riches..LIVE a lil

AND it was a gift to someone else. His wife.

Lets not crucify him too much over a car.
I'm sure he isn't sitting up bragging about his possessions to a crowd of poor people
We cant be so quick to judge

Young

Young

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 16, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on December 15, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
I?m sorry but church has become the biggest scam
!!!!!!!

i caught on at an EARLY age that something wasnt right ... you know in dallas we have the potters house ran by bishop td jakes .. my mom loves that church but that fat nigga was NEVER THERE

anytime we went there would be some second pastor deacon usher saying

GLORY TO  GAWD.... BISHOP and the first lady are currently on a cruise or  bishop is scuba diving in the Maldives or bishop is bunjee jumping in ireland ...

its like GORLLLL what is this fag doing with my mamas money

Boy :uhh:

Thomas Jakes ia best selling author, producer among other things.
He's ALWAYS busy and traveling the world doing outreach. And he definite DESERVES vacation like the rest of us.

But this man is at his pulpit just about every Sunday. That's my E-Pastor :dead:
Do do King like that

and his vision started from the ground up-- when he would pay the church light bill before his own house.
When he would carpool every member in his church to and from.

He had humble beginnings. Lets not

Young

Young

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on December 16, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
Quote from: LUCIF?R. on December 16, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on December 15, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
If it?s indeed from private funds and not church money. I don?t see the issue
n

The private funds are the churches money.

Right to me there is no separation

if your job is a pastor
and you make a name for yourself as a pastor

ur books arent jon grey random dude its john grey the pastor writing a book
and ur reality tv is also not john grey the random its john grey the pastor

so while you continue to make money with your pastor hat on and collect money from the pulpit

i dont see the separation

That doesn't mean every coin he earns goes to the church

You  tithe just like the rest to keep the doors of the church open
Of course your 10% is much larger.
But if everyone is sewing into the church it shouldn't be a problem

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on December 17, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
Ndndnncncncncn I?ll never forget the lashing Joel Olsteen received when he didn?t open up them mega church doors after that flood :kii:

dsssdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

now THAT was disgusting

Sinpool

Quote from: Young on December 17, 2018, 08:49:38 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 17, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
Ndndnncncncncn I?ll never forget the lashing Joel Olsteen received when he didn?t open up them mega church doors after that flood :kii:

dsssdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

now THAT was disgusting

njknffff

King didn't want the girls dripping on his good carpets

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on December 17, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
!!!!!!!

i caught on at an EARLY age that something wasnt right ... you know in dallas we have the potters house ran by bishop td jakes .. my mom loves that church but that fat nigga was NEVER THERE

GLORY TO  GAWD.... BISHOP and the first lady are currently on a cruise or  bishop is scuba diving in the Maldives or bishop is bunjee jumping in ireland ...

He's ALWAYS busy and traveling the world doing outreach. And he definite DESERVES vacation like the rest of us.

But this man is at his pulpit just about every Sunday. That's my E-Pastor :dead:
Do do King like that

and his vision started from the ground up-- when he would pay the church light bill before his own house.

GORL

no offense but i have sat in his church MANY times than i can count since i was a teen. I live in the city he has his church in .

also you cant even get close to him  he has security and a damn celebrity section where only celebs can sit  :plzstop:... and im sure he hasnt carpooled any oak cliff family since the 90's im sure..

NOW maybe he has changed but I remember that nigga was NEVER THERE

FRANCE

I cant recall anywhere in the scriptures where Jesus, his apostles, etc. were rich and wealthy by preaching the word of God. The scriptures does speak about "filthy lucre" though and people preaching for money. But I guess it's okay even though the Bible condemns it. These same pastors are the ones condemning y'all to hell and gladly taking ur money and building wealth off the name of God, something the Bible speaks against and I'm SURE he's not for it. Don't recall anywhere in the scriptures where pastors, evangelists, apostles and prophets were paid for teaching and preaching the word. From Moses, Noah, Mark, Matthew, Luke and John. But I digress...

LOONA.

Not being a trump supporter too

Throw this coon away     

FRANCE

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 17, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
Quote from: Young on December 17, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
!!!!!!!

Do do King like that

GORL

no offense but i have sat in his church MANY times than i can count since i was a teen. I live in the city he has his church in .

also you cant even get close to him  he has security and a damn celebrity section where only celebs can sit  :plzstop:... and im sure he hasnt carpooled any oak cliff family since the 90's im sure..

NOW maybe he has changed but I remember that nigga was NEVER THERE

mmmmmm
not a damn celebrity section
smh
I swear some of these pastors are up for a rude awakening when they meet God on the day of judgment and think they were doing all manner of good and get a rude awakening from Him. For one, lots of these pastors themselves are preaching false doctrine cause they can't seem to fully agree on biblical principles. I would never...

ton

Not Joel having a 10 million dollar house

Ack

Let's make a church guys

MelMel

Quote from: tontonton on December 17, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
Not Joel having a 10 million dollar house

Ack

Let's make a church guys
Keri Hilson is already excommunicated from there

and Mays has been damned to hell