Aaliyah Talking about Her Rapist

Started by ssw4919, January 13, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 14, 2019, 12:51:00 AM
Bday was beys fastest selling album prior to self titled. Some of y?all will say anything.

What does that have to do with those songs underperforming, which they definitely did.   :dead:
Did u even read What my point was?

And Aaliyah was already gold even with a flop first single and nothing else released. So like i was saying, even with underperforming 1st (and in Beyonce's case 2nd) singles girls can still move units and their eras aren't over because of them.  Thanks

My whole entire point was that her album was doing ok in spite of having underperforming singles.  So u saying it was her fastest seller doesn't at all negate what i was saying but cosign it :dead:
And secondly, Aaliyah was still doing okay because her  album was gold despite having a poorly performing 1st single, so what he said was dumb. Trying to chalk all her sales up to death and the bitch had ATLEAST 3 more singles to release
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 14, 2019, 01:00:29 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:33:46 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 13, 2019, 11:31:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:23:55 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 13, 2019, 11:20:21 PM
Quote from: Jeramie's Whore. on January 13, 2019, 11:02:00 PM
Li' sold more than mon' ..... ?

Doves....

It's time to reevaluate this 3rd position of the trinity.
Always thought Liyah was 3rd due to few albums.
Aaliyah has always been 2nd imo. And few albums?  She has 4 albums and brandy has 6 and been alive damn near a whole 2 decades more.  CH!
Sjsjsjsj
That is not a fair comparison. We know Brandy takes huge ass Breaks between albums. Liyah did those THREE albums in her lifetime, and they debuted around the same time. Brandy was still on her 2nd, moving into her 3rd by that time.
All this nonsense.  Brandy has 6 albums and a girl that's been gone coming up on 20 yrs has 4. These are just the facts.
Vonc what are we even arguing about?

We're honestly not arguing.  Im just takin issue with u saying that Aaliyah was 3rd in ur mind because she's had fewer albums.  Brandy released 2 albums in these almost 20 yrs since her death. Aaliyah is on par material wise, that's all........ and she's the 2nd girl in the trinity
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 01:43:12 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 14, 2019, 01:00:29 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:33:46 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 13, 2019, 11:31:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2019, 11:23:55 PM

Doves....

Aaliyah has always been 2nd imo. And few albums?  She has 4 albums and brandy has 6 and been alive damn near a whole 2 decades more.  CH!
Sjsjsjsj
That is not a fair comparison. We know Brandy takes huge ass Breaks between albums. Liyah did those THREE albums in her lifetime, and they debuted around the same time. Brandy was still on her 2nd, moving into her 3rd by that time.
All this nonsense.  Brandy has 6 albums and a girl that's been gone coming up on 20 yrs has 4. These are just the facts.
Vonc what are we even arguing about?

We're honestly not arguing.  Im just takin issue with u saying that Aaliyah was 3rd in ur mind because she's had fewer albums.  Brandy released 2 albums in these almost 20 yrs since her death. Aaliyah is on par material wise, that's all........ and she's the 2nd girl in the trinity
Oh yeah I agree she is 2nd after further analysis. The reason why I thought she was, when she died (or maybe some years after) was because of just the three albums AND also Mo was marketed and promoted as Brandy rival when i was younger and not into stan stuff. I knew Brand yg was that girl, so naturally someone being marketed as her rival in my mind made her an equal. While liyah was left out, 3rd wheel kinda mess if that makes sense.

Vonc2002

I wouldn't say Aaliyah was left out tho.   She just wasn't pitted against them......as much.  That happened a time or two too. She was definitely was competition and amongst them, hence the whole trinity thing.  She was the best artist imo. Brandy was the best singer. Monica was the relatable girl.  They all had a place........but brandy and Aaliyah were the best LOLZ

Navyman

I most definitely agree with that. I didn't mean left out. As you said not pitted against each other as much.

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 01:38:32 AM
Bday was beys fastest selling album prior to self titled. Some of y?all will say anything.

What does that have to do with those songs underperforming, which they definitely did.   :dead:

And Aaliyah was already gold even with a flop first single and nothing else released. So like i was saying, even with underperforming 1st (and in Beyonce's case 2nd) singles girls can still move units and their eras aren't over because of them.  Thanks

My whole entire point was that her album was doing ok in spite of having underperforming singles.  So u saying it was her fastest seller doesn't at all negate what i was saying but cosign it :dead:
And secondly, Aaliyah was still doing okay because her  album was gold despite having a poorly performing 1st single, so what he said was dumb. Trying to chalk all her sales up to death and the bitch had ATLEAST 3 more singles to release

How did it underperform when Deja vu hit the top5 and ring the alarm was her highest debut prior to Formation?
The album went platinum in less than a month. Isn?t the point of singles to move album units?

Underperforming is what WNAR and the red album were doing. Underperforming is rated R taking a year and a day to go platinum. All beys albums are platinum +. No streaming manipulation on her end.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

MelMel

this all day and all night lashing that's happening....

:feelinmyself:

Vonc2002

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 14, 2019, 02:04:30 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2019, 01:38:32 AM

How did it underperform when Deja vu hit the top5 and ring the alarm was her highest debut prior to Formation?

Beyonce was at her very peak and came off of an album with 2 #1 singles and a top 5 3rd single. Her first single was doing what her 3rd single did from the debut and u throwing out formation stats meanwhile ring the alarm (HER 2ND SINGLE) didn't even hit the top 10 :dead:
Stop being dense. If that's the case then she still sales ok now but none of her songs ever really do much on the hot 100. Are her songs still not underperforming because the album sold well enough?  The songs DEFINITELY underperformed. This is why i can't take beyonce fans. Never wanna admit that bitch doesnt excel at everything smh

🦚

Fergie came off back to back hits with BEP and huge singles and her album still struggled to move units until big girls don?t cry came out. That?s an underperforming start.

Nothing you type will ever make selling 540k the first week be an underperformance. Especially since anti hasn?t sold 540k to date. Did it underperform?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

January 14, 2019, 02:20:16 AM #296 Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 02:20:51 AM by Kaeli.

Doves....

I think she's still third tbh

Monica has more hits and Ranks higher than Both Brandy and Aaliyah on the billboard biggest females mess...

Brandy and Aaliyah are actually important tho so

Depends on what u prioritize tbh

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 14, 2019, 02:20:16 AM

Doves....

I think she's still third tbh

Monica has more hits and Ranks higher than Both Brandy and Aaliyah on the billboard biggest females mess...

Brandy and Aaliyah are actually important tho so

Depends on what u prioritize tbh

dddf

you are such a bitch

Vonc2002

January 14, 2019, 02:22:11 AM #298 Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 02:24:28 AM by Vonc2002
Firstly, Anti has sold over 700k at this point, so that was dumb. Secondly, stop bringing up her album sales when my whole point was the album sold ok but the SONGS UNDERPERFORMED.  If ur not gonna read what i wrote then don't respond :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 14, 2019, 02:18:39 AM
Fergie came off back to back hits with BEP and huge singles and her album still struggled to move units until big girls don?t cry came out. That?s an underperforming start.

Nothing you type will ever make selling 540k the first week be an underperformance. Especially since anti hasn?t sold 540k to date. Did it underperform?
:plzstop: