Nicki Minaj pulls out of BET Experience and Awards after being disrespected

Started by Lazarus, February 11, 2019, 02:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

The writer should be read through
not the entire team

this is like when IMG Models signed Nicki and one of the staff went on the official twitter and wrote "ass model" in disgust   :dead:

Kalifornia.

These media outlets need to be careful about who they allow to run their social media accounts. BET wasn?t right for that.

GLOCK

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 11, 2019, 03:21:24 PM
not the entire team

this is like when IMG Models signed Nicki and one of the staff went on the official twitter and wrote "ass model" in disgust   :dead:
fired no shade

Sinpool

They are still trying to push the narrative that Cardi aint black

G

Kalifornia.

QuoteNicki retweeted another fan who quoted Malcolm X, writing, ??The most disrespected person in America is the black woman.? Whew chile, Malcolm X never lied.?

Nicki gor BYE :dead:

Zankou.

Quote from: animmai. on February 11, 2019, 02:59:19 PM
She has every right to be offended, that tweet was tacky as hell and I would be kind of pissed if I had just won a major award and major publications were bringing up the next bitch

Cardi should lash them too

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 11, 2019, 03:23:13 PM
QuoteNicki retweeted another fan who quoted Malcolm X, writing, ??The most disrespected person in America is the black woman.? Whew chile, Malcolm X never lied.?

It's so easy to dislike her.  The way she will JUMP on a race mess is disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 03:25:10 PM

It's so easy to dislike her.  The way she will JUMP on a race mess is disgusting
!!!!

It?s so convenient

LOONA.

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 11, 2019, 03:21:24 PM
not the entire team

Yh I can't really blame BET themselves.

Now if this were a situation where they televised some shady mess like they did with Beyonc? I'd be lashing them.

She never did respond and even performed at the 2016 ceremony   

Nine

Did she lie?