Nicki Minaj pulls out of BET Experience and Awards after being disrespected

Started by Lazarus, February 11, 2019, 02:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Nicki is always tryna let you know she?s mixed but wanna try and say Cardi aint black

Girl fck u

GLOCK

Quote from: Nine on February 11, 2019, 03:25:40 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on February 11, 2019, 03:23:13 PM
QuoteNicki retweeted another fan who quoted Malcolm X, writing, ??The most disrespected person in America is the black woman.? Whew chile, Malcolm X never lied.?

Nicki gor BYE :dead:
Did she lie?
n

Does this apply to her?  :uhh:

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: SAD! on February 11, 2019, 03:26:12 PM
Nicki is always tryna let you know she?s mixed but wanna try and say Cardi aint black

Girl fck u
!!!!!!!
I can't stand that vile ass girl smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote from: Glock on February 11, 2019, 03:26:15 PM
Quote from: Nine on February 11, 2019, 03:25:40 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on February 11, 2019, 03:23:13 PM
QuoteNicki retweeted another fan who quoted Malcolm X, writing, ??The most disrespected person in America is the black woman.? Whew chile, Malcolm X never lied.?

Nicki gor BYE :dead:
Did she lie?
n

Does this apply to her?  :uhh:
Yes.

Navyman

Nicki is dragging it out and doing too much on Twitter. Everybody agrees it was wrong, move on while people are offering grace atm.

Kurama

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 11, 2019, 03:30:26 PM
Nicki is dragging it out and doing too much on Twitter. Everybody agrees it was wrong, move on while people are offering grace atm.

:melmel:

Vonc2002

sdssdssddddddddffdssd
Y'all give that girl a break. It's been so long since people been on her side :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 03:36:42 PM
sdssdssddddddddffdssd
Y'all give that girl a break. It's been so long since people been on her side :kii:
NO!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 03:18:08 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 11, 2019, 03:16:34 PM
Rightfully so. Networks needs to stay out of fan/stan beef.
!!!!!!!
Leave that to the fans. I have more than enough shit to say about this girl.  BET gon get enough of trying to be funny and DOWN! They didnt learn from calling blue nappy headed?

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Sinpool

I would be on her side if she wasn't trying to make it seem like she's Sorjuner Truth& Cardi is Shirley Temple