Barbie Commercial Starring A Boy causes controversy...

Started by charlie., November 17, 2015, 03:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

MelMel

Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 03:45:19 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 18, 2015, 03:33:01 PM
Quote from: Trey on November 18, 2015, 08:32:08 AM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 18, 2015, 06:55:24 AM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 18, 2015, 06:45:29 AM
I swear for y'all to be grown ass men y'all sure are very immature. It's just a fucking commercial. Had the child been "regular" or not a "cliche" it would've defeated the entire point of this marketing strategy.

Oh btw they still won't accept you fags whether you're fem or masculine. You're still a fucking going straight to hell faggot.
DSDDDDSSSSSSSSSDDDDSSSS
DSSDSDDSDSDSDSSDSDSDSDSDSSD

Yea that was kinda the point of the marketing strategy. To make it ok and "normal" for all the other little boys like him to join in on the fun and ki a bit.

I think it would actually be more lucrative for this "marketing strategy" to be geared towards the boy who secretly envisions the tassles on couch pillows as hair. To the one who only has treasure trolls because they have hair. To the ones who do know what they will get the side eye if they asked for a doll. There are more of those in American homes than boys like the one in the commercial, who are probably threatening to burn down the house if they don't get a doll anyway. Its more like "look mom, hes holding a doll, and he doesnt scare you by looking/acting like a flaming fag in training." The same as "yes mom, I'm gay, but you don't have to worry about me dying because I didnt say I was a whore." Since we know that boys with dolls is looked down upon in most households to begin with, why paint it in such a strong, intimidating, uncomfortable way if your trying to get unsure parents to maybe buy their sons a doll?  "Great marketing duh!!! sell Barbie to queen in training! so outside the box!!" . A less flamboyant image would sell more dolls to less progressive families than zeroing in on the "type" of snap crackle pop! boy that "normally picks up dolls anyway." If they are already buying dolls, where is the gain?
ima fuck you up for that first part

:plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Genesis

I think the commercial personally confuses children.

Boys shouldnt be playing with dolls.

If my son wanted to play with a doll, id kindly tell him to put it back and grab a superhero figure or something. Its all about guidance

But on the other hand if he constantly keeps asking for the doll, his mind is obviously made up at that point and nothing i could do but support his decision.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 03:45:19 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 18, 2015, 03:33:01 PM
Quote from: Trey on November 18, 2015, 08:32:08 AM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 18, 2015, 06:55:24 AM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 18, 2015, 06:45:29 AM
I swear for y'all to be grown ass men y'all sure are very immature. It's just a fucking commercial. Had the child been "regular" or not a "cliche" it would've defeated the entire point of this marketing strategy.

Oh btw they still won't accept you fags whether you're fem or masculine. You're still a fucking going straight to hell faggot.
DSDDDDSSSSSSSSSDDDDSSSS
DSSDSDDSDSDSDSSDSDSDSDSDSSD

Yea that was kinda the point of the marketing strategy. To make it ok and "normal" for all the other little boys like him to join in on the fun and ki a bit.

I think it would actually be more lucrative for this "marketing strategy" to be geared towards the boy who secretly envisions the tassles on couch pillows as hair. To the one who only has treasure trolls because they have hair. To the ones who do know what they will get the side eye if they asked for a doll. There are more of those in American homes than boys like the one in the commercial, who are probably threatening to burn down the house if they don't get a doll anyway. Its more like "look mom, hes holding a doll, and he doesnt scare you by looking/acting like a flaming fag in training." The same as "yes mom, I'm gay, but you don't have to worry about me dying because I didnt say I was a whore." Since we know that boys with dolls is looked down upon in most households to begin with, why paint it in such a strong, intimidating, uncomfortable way if your trying to get unsure parents to maybe buy their sons a doll?  "Great marketing duh!!! sell Barbie to queen in training! so outside the box!!" . A less flamboyant image would sell more dolls to less progressive families than zeroing in on the "type" of snap crackle pop! boy that "normally picks up dolls anyway." If they are already buying dolls, where is the gain?
ima fuck you up for that first part

:plzstop:

DFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Admin

Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 05:27:04 PM

If my son wanted to play with a doll, id kindly tell him to put it back and grab a superhero figure or something. Its all about guidance

But on the other hand if he constantly keeps asking for the doll, his mind is obviously made up at that point and nothing i could do but support his decision.
Aww

Don't be a goddamn faggot, sweety :tellmemoreireallycare:

yummy

Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 03:59:18 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 18, 2015, 03:57:38 PM
You faggots were uncomfortable with seeing this end feminine little bby play with a doll and give a kii owt mess with his judys. I support any image of gay
Do you know which genitals he will prefer when he is older?

:omgwatshappening:

Bentley!

sssss

As much Beyonc? and Ciara you no doubt subject him to...

I'm sure he already wants a Barbie or wants to be a Barbie

No shade

yummy

n

your son is gonna be a faggot, hun.

Miranda

If my son wanted to play with a doll, id kindly tell him to put it back and grab a superhero figure or something. Its all about guidance.

You are joking right?

Stewie

hjhjhjhwho is this genesis nigger

so dumb....first he thinks ciara is a 'dancer'.....now this?

Bentley!

sssss

Gen is a real girl I guess. I thought she meant trans

But either way I can't believe Gen said that

How highly offensive!

Miranda

Moreso how stupid!

Is she gon slap her daughter, if she wants to wear pants?

Genesis

November 18, 2015, 05:46:18 PM #284 Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:46:54 PM by Genesis
Quote from: Bentley! on November 18, 2015, 05:34:02 PM

sssss

As much Beyonc? and Ciara you no doubt subject him to...

I'm sure he already wants a Barbie or wants to be a Barbie

No shade

Lmao

Hopefully my baby ddy plays future and jayz :raycharles2urmess: