jjjj Are The Nips Ok?

Started by Freemala Harris, April 13, 2019, 09:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:27:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:22:43 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on April 14, 2019, 12:16:42 PM
So now she cares about black people after all the times she lashed BLM?     
This dumb ass bitch :dead:
I dont only care about black lives
We know, half breed bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2019, 12:34:08 PM
BXBXBXBXBXBXBXBBXXBBXBXBDBNXBXNDNXNDNDNXNDNNDNDNDNDNDNNCXXJXJDJDJDDJ

Genesis2

Editing posts is easier than tackling the argument

You and your homegirl got sonned by my lonely, I understand. :kii:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:33:11 PM
Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:31:17 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 14, 2019, 12:27:34 PM
Quote from: dark skin, christian dior POSTAH gor on April 14, 2019, 12:01:27 PM
Yeah Jayd, it's best you edit my point out of the post and reply to a PORTION of it.

Good day guys. Long live Nipsey's legacy and I hope his message continues to be spread.

It's crucial to the community that we take more business into our hands, learn financial responsibility, and try to keep generational wealth in mind.

I couldn't care less about his views on the gay agenda or a tweet from 2015. That's nothing but a distraction from a fucking message that he had for us which is worthwhile, solid and very relevant.
These people have no plans on owning anything, so most can care less.  :dead:
what are you talking about
I own my damn house :dead:
Please stop with these generalisations just because we don't feel like going UP for a dead gangsta that hated black women and the black LGBT community :dead: :dead:
He never said he hated lgbt. He said that white media would represent a black gay man dating a white gay man before showing a heterosexual black love relationship.

And that is indeed true.

QuoteBut in January 2018, he posted a photo of a group of Black men and boys in suits at an event with a caption devaluing and demonizing Black queer men — likening them to those who are "hyperviolent" and "abandoners," ostensibly of the children and families.

"Demonstration speaks louder than Conversation. They gone feed us every image of our men and boys but this one," he stated in an Instagram caption. "No hyper violent...No homo sexual...No abandoners....JUS STRONG BLAC MEN AND YOUNG Men. RESPECT TO MY BIG HOMIE @bigu1 for Leading with love and intelligence. GOD IS WITH US WHO CAN GO AGAINST US."

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

LOONA.

They're going to town for a man who doesn't consider their faggot asses real black men.

I'm giggling   

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:35:05 PM
Editing posts is easier than tackling the argument

You and your homegirl got sonned by my lonely, I understand. :kii:
Just like deflecting is easier than answering any question that's been asked of u.
RIHANNA!
You're an imbecile :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

QuoteA major tension that many Black LGBTQ+ people are facing is that we often can't depend on the larger Black community to have our backs in grappling with the queerphobia and transphobia exhibited by our own. Black cishet people are constantly swatting away critiques (large and small) of public figures who malign our part of the community. So when an instance like this, a person who has a recent history of speaking ill about LGBTQ+ people and never fully engaged with evolving on the issue (at least publicly) is being honored, many of us can't help to side-eye. None of us should be forced or even expected to mourn people who have operated as our oppressor.

ACKA
https://www.out.com/commentary/2019/4/01/black-lgbtq-people-deserve-feel-how-they-want-about-nipsey-hussle

Summed it up perfectly

LOONA.

Yeah Jayd, it's best you edit my point out of the post and reply to a PORTION of it.

Good day guys. Long live Nipsey's legacy and I hope his message continues to be spread.

It's crucial to the community that we take more business into our hands, learn financial responsibility, and try to keep generational wealth in mind.

I couldn't care less about his views on the gay agenda or a tweet from 2015. That's nothing but a distraction from a fucking message that he had for us which is worthwhile, solid and very relevant.
Please stop with these generalisations just because we don't feel like going UP for a dead gangsta that hated black women and the black LGBT community :dead: :dead:
He never said he hated lgbt. He said that white media would represent a black gay man dating a white gay man before showing a heterosexual black love relationship.

And that is indeed true.

Keep lying bitch

It's a zillion black hetero couples fucking and sucking all over cable network 

:udontlookok:

Genesis2

Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:35:09 PM

And that is indeed true.

QuoteBut in January 2018, he posted a photo of a group of Black men and boys in suits at an event with a caption devaluing and demonizing Black queer men — likening them to those who are "hyperviolent" and "abandoners," ostensibly of the children and families.

"Demonstration speaks louder than Conversation. They gone feed us every image of our men and boys but this one," he stated in an Instagram caption. "No hyper violent...No homo sexual...No abandoners....JUS STRONG BLAC MEN AND YOUNG Men. RESPECT TO MY BIG HOMIE @bigu1 for Leading with love and intelligence. GOD IS WITH US WHO CAN GO AGAINST US."

Where in that post does it says he hates lgbt?

Although I do agree he could have worded it better, but its true that they dont represent black union properly in the mainstream.

And he also apologized for his comments as well.

FlowerBomb

QuoteIt's great that Hussle believed so fervently in the power of the Black community and poured his resources into lifting it up. It's also unfortunate that his vision of a better community seemingly didn't include all Black people, particularly Black LGBTQ+ people. It's possible his views had changed behind-the-scenes, but all our part of the community can go on is what was said publicly. LGBTQ+ people deserve to feel however they want about his death

In the grand scheme, it's less about any individual instance or person and more about how we all treat each other with more respect. Hussle's death should not be a chance to double down on silencing the valid concerns of LGBTQ+ people; it should serve as an opportunity for us to think more critically about how we're going to solve all layers of oppression within our community. Which spaces can we create that allow Black cishet people and Black LGBTQ+ people to heal together? We need to engage more with how to make these moments truly teachable, so that none of us will have to live in fear of one day being seen as irredeemable.

https://www.out.com/commentary/2019/4/01/black-lgbtq-people-deserve-feel-how-they-want-about-nipsey-hussle :scrumptious:

FlowerBomb

April 14, 2019, 12:43:09 PM #116 Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:52:06 PM by Baeomi
Quote from: Genesis2 on April 14, 2019, 12:39:20 PM
Quote from: Baeomi on April 14, 2019, 12:35:09 PM

And that is indeed true.

Where in that post does it says he hates lgbt?

Although I do agree he could have worded it better, but its true that they dont represent black union properly in the mainstream.

And he also apologized for his comments as well.
He likened black gay men to hyperviolent men and the black men who dessert their families and kids, undesirables and weaklings of the community, the people that give the wider community a bad name.
That's what he meant, if you needed him to bluntly say it and are unable to comprehend and read between the lines just say so and stop wasting my damn time. :uhh: :dead:
Don't narrate how black LGBT people are supposed to feel about this man who clearly didn't agree with the way we live our lives or the black women who don't use because he labelled them as people who weren't worthy of being included in the black community.

FlowerBomb

and maybe you can't relate or understand because your not black LGBT, a black woman or a man :plzstop:

LOONA.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LOONA. on April 14, 2019, 12:45:14 PM
https://twitter.com/NipseyHussle/status/950526525400522752

fffjkkkdk

I'm sorry but..this delusional hotep     

:plzstop:
ffsdfs he didn't even attempt to address what Deray's annoying ass even said :dead:
All these people are good for is deflecting and talking about god :dead: :dead: :dead: