Aw Brandy actually did the red carpet this time. Black girls rock (2019)

Started by b7, August 25, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

Quote from: CREAM. on August 25, 2019, 09:10:54 PM
Honey I'd be the first to lash sis

Cause lord knows...

But I think she looks cute

It's a little bag ladyish but it works here.
VJSBSBDBDBDJSJSJFJDJXJCJCJFJDJNDDNJCJCVVVVVVVJJJJ
L!

You give an honest assertion mess OWT!

Auntie self

Sovereign.

VHSJDBDJJCJVJCJDJDJDJDJVJVJVKKVKBK

She's sitting next to Ashley!

Lord.....RECONNECT! Woo

Seven

According to someone there, she's presenting AND performing. Time for some mess...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

She's performing? And she actually walked the damn carpet? :uhh: 

I want the PROOF

DrewBabyLove

edit owt mess.

Vonc2002

DrewBabyLove

VirgoMind

She looks good. This feels like Brandy. I mean she's been on the bohemian style since like 2000 lol she was wearing head wraps and draped clothing on Special Delivery. 

The twist have become her signature hair style over style over the last few years and I love the colors in them. 
I hope they make it make sense with the music too. 

b7

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 25, 2019, 09:34:24 PM
Yeah she presented for Debra it looks like
right

i'd be more than shocked if she performs but Seven be ON it. idk

DrewBabyLove

I mean she slayed the black girl rock stage twice before, she very we'll could. B&P wasn't even a real single release for an album and she graced the stage so it's possible.

Vonc2002

oops! I just had a friend tell me she's performing too. He's kinda connected so she may be tbh. Maybe this is how she's releasing the single mess.  This shit is taped early but airs later. Maybe it'll be out by the time this airs