Married To Mess omg

Started by Sharon., October 14, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Quote from: Nine. on October 14, 2019, 10:35:04 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 14, 2019, 09:33:15 PM
Mariah definitely does coke
yeah.

and it was funny when she was crying and no tears were coming out.

This ugly bitch is an actress and a drug user.

Love Mariah but she was definitely trying to act a bit. :plzstop:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
Quote from: Plastic on October 14, 2019, 05:08:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 05:02:16 PM
I love when fraud puts on her proper English act. It's hilarious mixed with that country ass accent :kii:
!! Like bitch you straight out of Memphis. Your real name is Quadrafinka for fucks sake  :dead:
:diddraispoot:

VNJSJDJCJJCNCNFJDJDJDSJ;JJSJSJ

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on October 14, 2019, 09:20:50 PM
Quad was never the one who said Darren was gay. That dude came to QUAD and said he was sleeping with Darren
Right, quad isn't known for lying.  Don't just make shit up to justify not liking her :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine. on October 14, 2019, 10:35:04 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 14, 2019, 09:33:15 PM
Mariah definitely does coke
yeah.

and it was funny when she was crying and no tears were coming out.

This ugly bitch is an actress and a drug user.
dadjadhabdagvdajgvdajd

Zankou.

I really cannot believe Toya's dumb ass sat there and tried to explain that a hair follicle test goes back 5-10 years. She needs to be stomped out for that alone and Mariah is making this whole coke thing bigger than it really needed to be. Had she just paid what Jackie said in her lil podcast no one would be talking about it

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2019, 01:51:15 AM
Quote from: Scott. on October 14, 2019, 09:20:50 PM
Quad was never the one who said Darren was gay. That dude came to QUAD and said he was sleeping with Darren
Right, quad isn't known for lying.  Don't just make shit up to justify not liking her :dead:

Right  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Mariah doing a few lines years ago is more believable than Quad sleeping with Lake's husband, that's for damn sure :dead:

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 09:43:40 AM
Mariah doing a few lines years ago is more believable than Quad sleeping with Lake's husband, that's for damn sure :dead:
:dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Wow so Marg' lied on Quad and his stanning for Mariah needs to stop huh

Vonc2002

!!!!!  :dead:
And when cokehead dineva confirmed that she does indeed hang around a BUNCH of coke head gay guys, my mind was made up.  She's a lying ass coke whore as far as I'm concerned
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 15, 2019, 08:25:27 AM
I really cannot believe Toya's dumb ass sat there and tried to explain that a hair follicle test goes back 5-10 years.
I honestly fckn CAN NOT :dead:
Like bitch, just use some common fckn sense. I'm so floored that this girl was gullible enough to believe that shit. A fckn drug test that detect drugs for up to a damn DECADE. GIRL :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2019, 10:44:13 AM
!!!!!  :dead:
And when cokehead dineva confirmed that she does indeed hang around a BUNCH of coke head gay guys, my mind was made up.  She's a lying ass coke whore as far as I'm concerned
sss
Right
Hence this whole scripted breakdown ... like girl ... why are you even trying to do damage control when nobody cares  :kii:

The way Jackie looks down on her gives me everything I need
The disgust and looks filled with contempt
:blessed:

Gilgamesh.

HshdhdVDHDHDBD

you wouldn't even have hair on your head from ten years ago :kii:

Gilgamesh.

Btw, Simone and Toya were on WWHL last night

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

dammit Toya ... you beautiful dumb ass girl
:stressed: :stressed: