Married To Mess omg

Started by Sharon., October 14, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

There the three month tests they use at certain jobs.

The 10 year tests are used in the UK for criminal cases. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

October 16, 2019, 12:07:06 PM #62 Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:07:43 PM by Vonc2002
Hair follicles aren't the same after 10 years. the only way u can do a hair follicle test is with the hair from the root of ur head. How the hell would a hair follicle be able to detect drugs from 10 years ago when that's inches and inches of hair growth that would have taken place in that time? If ur not smart, please refrain from trying to explain shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Blamblam

So yeah Mariah's a cokehead and her curry king cheats on her :letsmessfag:

Zankou.

Quote from: Syleena on October 15, 2019, 08:53:36 PM
Actually you can detect drug use from 5-10 years ago. Depending on the hairs length.

If you watched carefully Mariah has surprisingly long curly hair. Each inch can show a years drug use and she has about 8-10 inches. It may be even longer because it is curly.

Black hair grows slower that white people so that might be 20 years worth of growth on her head for all we know. 

Technology has really moved on People.

Stop being so ignorant guys.

no tf you can't

Amazing

Toya is very smart actually. :receipts:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Syleena on October 16, 2019, 11:44:21 AM
There the three month tests they use at certain jobs.

The 10 year tests are used in the UK for criminal cases. I've seen it with my own eyes.
plz stop

just google 10 year drug test bby

I mean... if common sense hasn't kicked in yet, maybe research will help

you're sounding really ... unintelligent in here

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssssss

"no reason to lie! why would she be that upset?!"

ummmm

maybe because a credible eye-witness who just so happened to be her best friend spilled the beans about her drug use she obviously wanted to keep secret?

annnnnnd .... now she's overreacting to change the narrative, but fails to realize everyone thought she was a dumb cokehead anyways so it doesn't harm her reputation at all?

just a ball park guesstimate

I mean ... common sense should have lined all of this owt for anyone supporting Mariah, but if not... there it is

Vonc2002

Amazing

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 17, 2019, 12:03:45 AM
ssssssss

"no reason to lie! why would she be that upset?!"

ummmm

maybe because a credible eye-witness who just so happened to be her best friend spilled the beans about her drug use she obviously wanted to keep secret?

annnnnnd .... now she's overreacting to change the narrative, but fails to realize everyone thought she was a dumb cokehead anyways so it doesn't harm her reputation at all?

just a ball park guesstimate

I mean ... common sense should have lined all of this owt for anyone supporting Mariah, but if not... there it is

Slander from her worst enemy. Got it. Thanks!

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ophababes.

so basically mariah was never on coke and everyone sees quad & heavenly are full of shit

dfff love it

:blessed:

Zankou.

Simone saying she's never seen her do coke doesn't move me BTW

She didn't see it but quad, her best friend at one point, did. Simple as that LMAO!

Gilgamesh.

I never saw Bill slip a roofie in those yt women's drinks but guess what?