Married To Mess omg

Started by Sharon., October 14, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 04:28:51 PM
That was so fckn hilarious and Mariah is CLEARLY lying and she got the right idiot in her corner to believe her. Not a hair follicle test going back 5 and 10 yrs. Let's use SOME sense bitch :dead:
I was in PAIN
:plzstop:

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Plastic on October 14, 2019, 05:08:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2019, 05:02:16 PM
I love when fraud puts on her proper English act. It's hilarious mixed with that country ass accent :kii:
!! Like bitch you straight out of Memphis. Your real name is Quadrafinka for fucks sake  :dead:
What?!
:thatssowendy:

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Nine. on October 14, 2019, 10:35:04 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 14, 2019, 09:33:15 PM
Mariah definitely does coke
yeah.

and it was funny when she was crying and no tears were coming out.

This ugly bitch is an actress and a drug user.

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2019, 10:44:13 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 09:43:40 AM
Mariah doing a few lines years ago is more believable than Quad sleeping with Lake's husband, that's for damn sure :dead:
!!!!!  :dead:
And when cokehead dineva confirmed that she does indeed hang around a BUNCH of coke head gay guys, my mind was made up.  She's a lying ass coke whore as far as I'm concerned

Dineva is very good friends with Quad. They even went on holiday together a few weeks ago.

And he has been bashing Mariah for years so his biased opinion doesn't count.

Amazing

Actually you can detect drug use from 5-10 years ago. Depending on the hairs length.

If you watched carefully Mariah has surprisingly long curly hair. Each inch can show a years drug use and she has about 8-10 inches. It may be even longer because it is curly.

Black hair grows slower that white people so that might be 20 years worth of growth on her head for all we know. 

Technology has really moved on People.

Stop being so ignorant guys.

Scott.

Bentley. HARRIS!

like ... ugh!

girl do you know I would stan owt for you  :uhh:

pick up a damn book. shit.

she's damn near flawless

Vonc2002

Quote from: Syleena on October 15, 2019, 08:53:36 PM
Actually you can detect drug use from 5-10 years ago. Depending on the hairs length.

If you watched carefully Mariah has surprisingly long curly hair. Each inch can show a years drug use and she has about 8-10 inches. It may be even longer because it is curly.

Black hair grows slower that white people so that might be 20 years worth of growth on her head for all we know. 

This is stupid and not true
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

N

Not surprisingly. Mariah always had long and healthy hair.

Its quad that is bald with no damn edges.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2019, 10:27:58 PM

Are you an expert in this field? :disgusted:

Maybe you should do some research :disgusted:

This hair follicle test was used in my brother's murder case. The expert said in court that the test showed the defendant had used hard drugs for up to 10 years. I heard this with my own ears during the case and the prosecution made him repeat it for the jury.

They did this test because the defendant had claimed he had done hard drugs for the first time in the days leading up to my brother's murder.

Amazing

Quote from: Gifted. on October 16, 2019, 11:22:32 AM
Quote from: Syleena on October 16, 2019, 11:21:23 AM

This hair follicle test was used in my brother's murder case. The expert said in court that the test showed the defendant had used hard drugs for up to 10 years. I heard this with my own ears during the case and the prosecution made him repeat it for the jury.

They did this test because the defendant had claimed he had done hard drugs for the first time in the days leading up to my brother's murder.

Stop with the fables, fahg

Fuck you cunt

Vonc2002

Are u stupid :dead:
Yes u can tell soneone who is an active drug abuser is using for a few months thru hair follicles but drugs don't stay in ur system that long and ur hair follicles are not gonna be holding traces of drugs 10 years later. The fact that the avg person grows a couple of inches of hair a year alone would fuck that up.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Amazing

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 16, 2019, 11:39:35 AM

Are u stupid :dead:
Yes u can tell soneone who is an active drug abuser is using for a few months thru hair follicles but drugs don't stay in ur system that long and ur hair follicles are not gonna be holding traces of drugs 10 years later. The fact that the avg person grows a couple of inches of hair a year alone would fuck that up.  :dead:

It does pick it up. Do your research.

Vonc2002