Married To Mess omg

Started by Sharon., October 14, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 09:52:36 AM
I never saw Bill slip a roofie in those yt women's drinks but guess what?
sssssssssssssssss

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 17, 2019, 09:48:50 AM
Simone saying she's never seen her do coke doesn't move me BTW

She didn't see it but quad, her best friend at one point, did. Simple as that LMAO!
!!!!!!
it actually made me want to slap Simone

girl you hated Mariah just last season.

so of course you never saw her do anything, she's not your FRIEND  :kii: :kii:

Le Champ

If it's not true (which I don't believe it is) then Mariah should send her a cease and desist or sue for slander.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1996. on October 17, 2019, 07:18:12 AM
So Mariah is the Queen.
yea ... and Motivation went #1

see how easy it is to LIE hun

Zankou.

Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:00:45 AM
If it's not true (which I don't believe it is) then Mariah should send her a cease and desist or sue for slander.

hmmm wonder why she hasn't ....

Scott.

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 17, 2019, 10:02:44 AM

:kii:

Fuck Mariah

Le Champ

They still love each other obviously. It's just too ugly now. Mariah probably doesn't even want to amplify it. Same with Kandi and Phaedra. Kandi could have taken legal action, but sometimes vindication is enough. I think Mariah is frustrated because nobody even wants to hear her truth.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 09:52:36 AM
I never saw Bill slip a roofie in those yt women's drinks but guess what?
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Hmmmmmm
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

October 17, 2019, 10:08:35 AM #86 Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:08:49 AM by WinglessAngel.
Mariah has lied on most of the cast and thinks they are going to run to her defense at a moments notice. The woman is unstable and anyone who stans for her has character flaws

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:06:51 AM

They still love each other obviously. It's just too ugly now. Mariah probably doesn't even want to amplify it.
She went and cut a chunk of her fckn hair out to change the narrative :dead:
This girl is hurt to her core that Quad exposed her,  if it were legal action to be taken,  I don't doubt she would

Zankou.

!!! Mariah has literally been "amplifying it" all damn season!

NO ONE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THE COKE MESS until she got in her feelings about Jackie's comment that probably would've been left on the cutting room floor had she not been in her feelings about it.

and ya'll call her a queen but does sis not have any editing power? I mean she's an EP right? Why couldn't she get that taken out lol

Le Champ

October 17, 2019, 10:12:32 AM #89 Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:13:04 AM by Le Champ
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2019, 10:10:14 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 10:06:51 AM

They still love each other obviously. It's just too ugly now. Mariah probably doesn't even want to amplify it.
She went and cut a chunk of her fckn hair out to change the narrative :dead:
This girl is hurt to her core that Quad exposed her,  if it were legal action to be taken,  I don't doubt she would

Why wouldn't she want to change the narrative if she got accused of doing drugs? Clearly she thinks that the results will prove her innocence.
These girls lie on each other all the time but drugs is too far