Did your faves catalog age well?

Started by HUGO, December 11, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

The fuck does Mary J Blige have besides crack?

fedswatchin

The way you can tell Bey spent TIME in crafting something like Everything is Love. The varying rifts at the end of Friends show the depth of her artistry; the guttural talent that isn't taught. Rih is a non-artist who could never. You play a rih demo you gon hear the whole rih song. Please :dead:

Vonc2002

:dead:
Rihanna owns all her masters and is releasing music under her own imprint at this point.  Get another schtick because "she's not in control" is just stupid to say at this point :plzstop:

Ciara needs to let someone run everything when it comes to music btw. Her ear for what's hot and current is terrible as is her ear for good music in general.  Probably why she's been flopping for a Damn decade and has had to stoop so low as to purchase her own plaques
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MYLO on December 11, 2019, 11:31:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:25:21 PM
Quote from: MYLO on December 11, 2019, 10:47:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 06:37:26 PM
Quote from: MYLO on December 11, 2019, 06:36:29 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!
I wish Mary's voice aged like her catalog

It was supposed to, but honestly I'm appreciative for what she gives. I still love her voice, but there is absolutely NOTHING that will replace her raspy tone. THAT is the voice I wish would have aged. Oh how I miss it.

OAN: Do you think Rihanna can sing? I love her sooooooooooo much, but I fucks with her hard because of her consistency with releasing 🔥🔥🔥 music!
Rihanna is everything.  Really excited for the new music.  Love Mary's discography btw. Girls like Beyonce (and ciara but her music is consistently terrible so why even bother) could learn.  Why waste years releasing shit music :dead:

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to  some new Rihanna music. You know how I feel about that overrated and overhyped Beyoncé. I can't think of one legendary song.  :kii:
Damn, not even ONE, King :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Aged like fine 🍷!

It was supposed to, but honestly I'm appreciative for what she gives. I still love her voice, but there is absolutely NOTHING that will replace her raspy tone. THAT is the voice I wish would have aged. Oh how I miss it.

OAN: Do you think Rihanna can sing? I love her sooooooooooo much, but I fucks with her hard because of her consistency with releasing 🔥🔥🔥 music!
Rihanna is everything.  Really excited for the new music.  Love Mary's discography btw. Girls like Beyonce (and ciara but her music is consistently terrible so why even bother) could learn.  Why waste years releasing shit music :dead:

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to  some new Rihanna music. You know how I feel about that overrated and overhyped Beyoncé. I can't think of one legendary song.  :kii:
n

can you even think? no shade btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 11, 2019, 11:34:49 PM
Mary's discography is iconic.  This can't be debated

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:37:26 PM
You wanna fckn bet?

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 11, 2019, 11:38:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:37:26 PM
You wanna......
Wanna what?  Think carefully about ur next Damn words

BAPHOMET.

Good Morning Gorgeous

You should be able to determine the correlation between what Mary has and the topic of this thread. It's simple....

RAY7

Aged like fine 🍷!

I can
Crazy In Love

Vonc2002

Mary has COUNTLESS classics that have aged amazingly.  Beyonce Damn sure don't have more.  Now wassup

Vonc2002

Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 11:44:08 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!

I can
Crazy In Love
And the other is single fags. Mylo, we'll give her those TWO but no more

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:35:56 PM
:dead:
Rihanna owns all her masters and is releasing music under her own imprint at this point.  Get another schtick because "she's not in control" is just stupid to say at this point :plzstop:

Ciara needs to let someone run everything when it comes to music btw. Her ear for what's hot and current is terrible as is her ear for good music in general.  Probably why she's been flopping for a Damn decade and has had to stoop so low as to purchase her own plaques
I'd rather Cisus enjoy making her own music and earning platinum plaques for it versus being a puppet for the better half of her career, hating everything she's been handed years down the line, and being utterly unable to perform the music because

a.) she can't perform period
b.) she too fuckin FAT

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 11, 2019, 11:45:26 PM
Quote from: 89 on December 11, 2019, 11:44:08 PM
Aged like fine 🍷!

I can
Crazy In Love
And single fags.
also Irreplaceable