Started by HUGO, February 20, 2020, 11:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

This is kinda cool to me

And with insurance being included

But for a Nissan? n

I feel like it should be for a more luxury vehicle

RatherBe

This doesn't even make sense as far as owners and usage..  you could potentially be getting a car that has had 40 past users.

CREAM.

Zankou.

Quote from: AJ on February 20, 2020, 12:09:25 PM
This doesn't even make sense as far as owners and usage..  you could potentially be getting a car that has had 40 past users.

:dead:

But if you're only having it for a day I don't see the problem. No difference than renting a car really

Kalifornia.

ton

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 20, 2020, 12:14:46 PM
Ch...just get a 2 year lease for way less money.
! :dead:

If you're paying 700-900 a month for a car, you can afford to buy or lease the mess

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

RatherBe

Quote from: zanny on February 20, 2020, 12:13:43 PM
This doesn't even make sense as far as owners and usage..  you could potentially be getting a car that has had 40 past users.

But if you're only having it for a day I don't see the problem. No difference than renting a car really
everything has its "day" it be just my luck the day I get it the shit break down... and then with all the wear and tear of owners on it. Why am I paying $700 for a car that everyone on the block has had

HUGO

Idk if this is more so for ppl who don't wanna be locked into a lease

ton

Quote from: AJ on February 20, 2020, 12:25:21 PM
Quote from: zanny on February 20, 2020, 12:13:43 PM

everything has its "day" it be just my luck the day I get it the shit break down... and then with all the wear and tear of owners on it. Why am I paying $700 for a car that everyone on the block has had
it comes with maintenance

It's just like a rental like Brandon said

Nissan is just dumb. They know damn well the girls aren't rushing to pay a grip monthly for a Nissan

Ma Lo

They outta they damn minds. Not paying nearly a stack a month for this foolishness. Highway robbery. 

Navyman

That honestly wouldn't matter if the insurance, and maintenance cost are covered in that payment. The car should still be running fine, no matter how many users.