Nissan to offer car subscription service, let’s u switch a different car daily

Started by HUGO, February 20, 2020, 11:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Nissan is launching a subscription service that allows drivers to switch to a different car every day.

The program called "Nissan Switch", will cost between $699 to $899 a month depending on which tier you choose.

The "Select" tier will offer access to models like the Altima, Rogue, and Pathfinder, while the "Premium" tier offers access to the Maxima, Murano, and Armada models, among others. It's a $495 fee to join the program and the subscription includes delivery, insurance, cleaning, roadside assistance, and regular maintenance.

To switch to a different car, drivers can "use the Nissan Switch app or text your personal concierge to schedule your switch," according to the company's website. Nissan will then deliver the vehicle within a specified service area
. Via: Business Insider

LOONA.

ton

Which is a terrible idea for Nissan. This only makes sense for Luxury lines, like Porsche does. 

But they've been struggling in sales :dead:  So I guess they're trying something new.

RatherBe

Young

Brit Brat

HDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJKDJDKKDKRKDKRKKEKRKDKFKKDKFKDKFKDKD
D
D
E
F

S
D
S
F
S
D
D
F
D
F
D
D
D

F
D
F
E
D
D
D
D
F
DMFEJFND
F
E

F
E
F
E
F
E
F
R
F
D

G
RG

D
G
F
G
F

F
F
G
G
T

R
G
D

HUGO

Quote from: Young on February 20, 2020, 11:49:48 AM
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

New Ni' !

Who tf? Not for no 700 damn dollars

Bby!!!! Does this include Infiniti's? Cuz no ma'am for a damn Nissan

Brit Brat

Eh...

Who is going to the dealership everyday to change cars even if they can? Who has the time? But I do like the idea
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

LOONA.

Quote from: Eh... on February 20, 2020, 11:57:13 AM
Who is going to the dealership everyday to change cars even if they can? Who has the time? But I do like the idea

Nobody, and anybody who can afford to do this can afford to go out and buy or rent whatever car they want anyway.   

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

HUGO

Quote from: Eh... on February 20, 2020, 11:57:13 AM

You apparently order it through the app and they deliver it to you at your location.