Kehlani - It Was Good Until It Wasn't (Album Discussion)

Started by zaiye9837, April 24, 2020, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 08, 2020, 12:37:04 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 08, 2020, 12:32:29 AM
I swear all these girls keep making the same album over and over. I feel like I've heard all of this before.
I'm so ready for B7.

Yeah. Hopefully B7 will move the needle a bit and make these girls try a little harder. Bc this honestly sounds interchangeable with the Jhene or Summer album to me.

Nothing offensive but it's all just so damn boring  :dead:

!!! Just samey and uninspired. Like literally 3 or 4 of these songs sound the same. I don't get the hype of these new r&b girls tbh.

Le Champ

It Was Good Until It Wasn't INDEED.

sweet girl tho

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on May 08, 2020, 12:39:51 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 08, 2020, 12:37:04 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 08, 2020, 12:32:29 AM
I swear all these girls keep making the same album over and over. I feel like I've heard all of this before.
I'm so ready for B7.

Yeah. Hopefully B7 will move the needle a bit and make these girls try a little harder. Bc this honestly sounds interchangeable with the Jhene or Summer album to me.

Nothing offensive but it's all just so damn boring  :dead:

!!! Just samey and uninspired. Like literally 3 or 4 of these songs sound the same. I don't get the hype of these new r&b girls tbh.

It just feels lazy. Like I'm offended at the lack of effort. You can tell they just go in the studio, smoke a blunt, and write a 2:30 song that will stream well. If you're not gonna put the effort to create a solid body of work then just release a bunch of one off singles.

Navyman

Change your life was nice, but I feel Jhene added nothing to the song.

The previous songs released before the album dropped and Grieving were the standouts so far. Gonna sit with this.

b7

My close friend is a Stan and says there are like zero uptempos on this record and she's super deep in her feelings. Mixed reviews so far but it's so early  :dead:

Ima listen for myself. I can tell it's nothing like the amazing EP she dropped over a year ago

Navyman

Quote from: 1RIG on May 08, 2020, 01:07:34 AM
My close friend is a Stan and says there are like zero uptempos on this record and she's super deep in her feelings. Mixed reviews so far but it's so early  :dead:

Ima listen for myself. I can tell it's nothing like the amazing EP she dropped over a year ago

At all!!!  :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Not all the songs being mid tempos :udontlookok: 

she needs her ass beat 

🦚

Nav is coming. 

Also not clicking play on album with 0 uptempos.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

I don't like the Jhené feature, she sounds so bored.