Is the 'Woke' phase starting to die off? (Fake Woke Thread)

Started by ton, April 26, 2020, 01:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Not "you may be mixed but you look Asian so you're Asian" while looking fucking biracial :plzstop: where the hell is the self awareness 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 26, 2020, 02:15:56 PM
Not "you may be mixed but you look Asian so you're Asian" while looking fucking biracial :plzstop: where the hell is the self awareness
well he's right.

BAPHOMET.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Its evolving to enlightenment and new paradigm
No need to be woke if everyone is shifting anyway

Its a big yawl see it
Moment

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Murrah

Why do you have an issue with people speaking out against racism and sexism?  If you're not doing anything to call out or put an end to white supremacy or the patriarchy then you are apart of the problem.

But tbh I shouldn't expect much from a black gay man in 2020. As long as you have access to Jack'd, Prep, and Onlyfans you are satisfied with your current place in society. Then if you manage to wear designer labels and drive an Infiniti you think you've made it. I encourage you to demand and expect more out of life.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Dr Naomi Campbell

should've picked up that lawnmower like I told you

Kaeli.

ton

Quote from: Murrah on April 26, 2020, 02:23:46 PM
Why do you have an issue with people speaking out against racism and sexism?  If you're not doing anything to call out or put an end to white supremacy or the patriarchy then you are apart of the problem.

But tbh I shouldn't expect much from a black gay man in 2020. As long as you have access to Jack'd, Prep, and Onlyfans you are satisfied with your current place in society. Then if you manage to wear designer labels and drive an Infiniti you think you've made it. I encourage you to demand and expect more out of life.
sxcxxcxccx

r u MADE of stereotypes?

Sinpool

It was ok at first

until the hoteps and tumblr sensitivity culture got a hold of too many followers. Now I see either too much Hotep rhetoric or the girls taking some new topic Philosophy they've learned about online for a day and running it into the ground

Cowboy Nine

Now that I think of it I haven't seen anyone bring up cultural appropriation in a hot minute

ton

Quote from: Apollo XXI on April 26, 2020, 02:29:15 PM
It was ok at first

until the hoteps and tumblr sensitivity culture got a hold of too many followers. Now I see either too much Hotep rhetoric or the girls taking some new topic Philosophy they've learned about online for a day and running it into the ground
dskKSDKKDSLSDKDKSSDKL

!!

Google has made these girls into historians and philosophers