Is the 'Woke' phase starting to die off? (Fake Woke Thread)

Started by ton, April 26, 2020, 01:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justaway_

Djfjrjrjjdhfhddhshs

Murrah give us more examples

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Seashell on April 26, 2020, 11:21:58 PM
Not anytime soon. as extreme as the "woke culture" can be sometimes, it's opened doors for the remnants of white supremacy, racism and other stuff pertaining to minorities to be discussed so clearly today.
white people or people in general can't get away with being ignorant on a major scale anymore without not getting asses clocked. and the new generation are taking heed of this and that's how future generations will become easier to live in.

people who complain about cancel culture are mainly the ones who want to be left in peace to be ignorant without getting called out for it.

periodt :raycharles2urmess:
:disgusted:

yummy

https://twitter.com/itz_travy/status/1255166604830289920

why are some of these fags so pressed about acceptance? there are people who are all for it and there are people who aren't. such is life. move on and go fuck your white boyfriend in peace.

:rudone:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on April 28, 2020, 02:55:22 PM
https://twitter.com/itz_travy/status/1255166604830289920

why are some of these fags so pressed about acceptance? there are people who are all for it and there are people who aren't. such is life. move on and go fuck your white boyfriend in peace.

:rudone:

SouravMay

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 26, 2020, 02:08:11 PM
Quote from: We going to Islam? on April 26, 2020, 02:06:46 PM
I mean it's not woke, just common fucking sense really
f

That's overkill tbh

If it's niggas saying it I don't see the prob

I agree. Tweets with nigga in it should be retweetable by everyone.
B7

Cartierline

Sovereign.

Quote from: ton on April 26, 2020, 02:40:37 PM
LKSDKKDLSLKDS

I said starting to die off, not done

I do wish the Binary, LGBTQ+SORLVMSPSL girls would just.... die though

'DONT ASSUME MY GENDER'

v

bitch put a wig on, shit

BJSJSJDJDJSJDCJKVVKVKVKFJJDSNSBSVDBDHDJJDJDJDJSJDD

Sovereign.

There is always a level of pseudo intellectualism performed online. A lot of the girls don't really understand what goes into interrogating actual history and the culture with which we exist .

There is this culture of reading a couple of online articles, reading a couple "interesting" post via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and having no impetus to go and research and study some of these ideas on our own. Actual research. 

There are real life people who devote their lives to race, gender, religious, ethnic and cultural studies and those are the people you seek. 

ton

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 29, 2020, 07:34:21 PM
There is this culture of reading a couple of online articles, reading a couple "interesting" post via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and having no impetus to go and research and study some of these ideas on our own. Actual research.

There are real life people who devote their lives to race, gender, religious, ethnic and cultural studies and those are the people you seek.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you quickly discover the limitations of their knowledge and spot that after a short conversation.

You can't fool someone who has extensive knowledge on a specific topic.

But people like to feel... good about themselves I guess  :dead:. I dunno.