Is the 'Woke' phase starting to die off? (Fake Woke Thread)

Started by ton, April 26, 2020, 01:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: ton on April 26, 2020, 02:31:14 PM
Quote from: Apollo XXI on April 26, 2020, 02:29:15 PM
It was ok at first

until the hoteps and tumblr sensitivity culture got a hold of too many followers. Now I see either too much Hotep rhetoric or the girls taking some new topic Philosophy they've learned about online for a day and running it into the ground
dskKSDKKDSLSDKDKSSDKL

!!

Google has made these girls into historians and philosophers

It's not necessarily a bad thing but God damn they just say fuck the nuances and dive head first.

It's like no matter why side you're on black People love to tell you can and cannot do.

:plzstop:

ton

Quote from: Apollo XXI on April 26, 2020, 02:34:05 PM
Quote from: ton on April 26, 2020, 02:31:14 PM
Quote from: Apollo XXI on April 26, 2020, 02:29:15 PM
It was ok at first

until the hoteps and tumblr sensitivity culture got a hold of too many followers. Now I see either too much Hotep rhetoric or the girls taking some new topic Philosophy they've learned about online for a day and running it into the ground
dskKSDKKDSLSDKDKSSDKL

!!

Google has made these girls into historians and philosophers

It's not necessarily a bad thing but God damn they just say fuck the nuances and dive head first.

It's like no matter why side you're on black People love to tell you can and cannot do.

Educating yourself is never bad, but when you learn something new and you see there's a ton of folks out there who have put in the work to really educate themselves on a particular topic, don't try to give 'BEEN LIKE DIS'

v

its stupid, because 6 months later you're mum on the topic

Kaeli.

dddfacvsb

i can't speak for anybody else's TL but the woke girls are definitely still here. The BLM/Black rights girls kinda calmed down but now I see the fat and non binary girls pissed every week 

ton

LKSDKKDLSLKDS

I said starting to die off, not done

I do wish the Binary, LGBTQ+SORLVMSPSL girls would just.... die though

'DONT ASSUME MY GENDER'

v

bitch put a wig on, shit

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ton on April 26, 2020, 02:40:37 PM
LKSDKKDLSLKDS

I said starting to die off, not done

I do wish the Binary, LGBTQ+SORLVMSPSL girls would just.... die though

'DONT ASSUME MY GENDER'

v

bitch put a wig on, shit

ton

April 26, 2020, 02:44:12 PM #35 Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 02:44:50 PM by ton
If anything, the blm woke movement, these new girls constantly telling everyone they are/arent male/female/human, and all the non-black POC girls trying to LATCH onto us because they finally saw how trash white people are during that time made me realize what I've always thought -- people ain't shit

:cheerup:

But I do appreciate many moments they brought.

yummy

a lot of these people aren't even really intelligent or all that cultured, they just have a perpetual victim complex and are in some one sided competition to sound smarter than the next person. strip away the sociology terms and their herd of e-buddies, and it's just a lonely, insecure person trying to living out some Regina George fantasy under the guise of being "woke"

fuck them and their pronouns 

BAPHOMET.

Sinpool

I follow some "woke" people and Jesus

you can feel the STEAM coming out of their tweets. Like nigger I'm just following you can I wanna suck your dick plz stop acting like this.

STUNNA GOD

D

it definitely was/is a fad. The most white washed fags from high school/undergrad now trying to give a hotep mess. These contrived Instagram posts and captions. Like I literally just absolutely could NOT ever take it seriously.... 

Seashell

Not anytime soon. as extreme as the "woke culture" can be sometimes, it's opened doors for the remnants of white supremacy, racism and other stuff pertaining to minorities to be discussed so clearly today.
white people or people in general can't get away with being ignorant on a major scale anymore without not getting asses clocked. and the new generation are taking heed of this and that's how future generations will become easier to live in.

people who complain about cancel culture are mainly the ones who want to be left in peace to be ignorant without getting called out for it.

periodt :raycharles2urmess:

yummy

Let's just make this the official dumb fake woke thread