Black gay men aren’t a threat to white supremacy?

Started by justcommenting, May 10, 2020, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:25:23 PM
Quote from: Legacy 🦅 on May 10, 2020, 05:23:10 PM
ive never seen justcommenting raging out .

actually think a lot of his posts are chock full of logic and genuinely thought provoking teas.

Thank you, sir.  :)

I'm on to you

Seashell

Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2020, 05:07:04 PM
I disagree. It's the melanin that offends white people, not being gay.

agreed.

If anything, it just goes to show that the YT's need to grow some fucking balls, get over their insecurities and not fear someone because of their color or build.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Legacy 🦅 on May 10, 2020, 05:12:13 PM
Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2020, 05:10:32 PM
You sissies play into it as well. Trying to give elite, because you work retail for Gucci, Neiman Marcus or front desk at the Hilton. You do realize the only reason they let your limp-wrist ass in is because they don't view you as a man?  :kii:
n'on'o'niin''in'ininini

not an upscale retail mess

outside of the hood

I belive most men in retail customer service got their positions because they werent threatnening
many str8 men are pretty feminine in customer service related jobs
I see it all the time They all give gay vibes but they are str8 married with kids but I assume they dint come accross as alpha to hiring managers

same with black men

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CHOKE

May 11, 2020, 10:12:49 AM #48 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:13:59 AM by chokeme
I can smile and giggle my way out of any traffic ticket, l think it's less about being gay and just more that I'm cute lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Baph Bunny 🌮 . on May 10, 2020, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2020, 05:07:22 PM
It's very true. Ever notice how Black creatives have to fight to be recognized in various categories except when it involves effeminate behavior.  Ask yourself why are Black men the face of the trans community?
You sissies play into it as well. Trying to give elite, because you work retail for Gucci, Neiman Marcus or front desk at the Hilton. You do realize the only reason they let your limp-wrist ass in is because they don't view you as a man?  :kii:

:guys:
sssssssdsssss

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2020, 05:07:22 PM
It's very true. Ever notice how Black creatives have to fight to be recognized in various categories except when it involves effeminate behavior.  Ask yourself why are Black men the face of the trans community?
oh wow, yea! Kinda like how black creators period aren't recognized unless they're playing into stereotypes of thug life, living in the projects, and Tyla Purrey infinite Good Times remixes.

Also you're super right on the gunning down of str8 black men over gay black men.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact most gay black men aren't going to be in the same places these incidents happen to "macho" black men ... hmmm I wonder why? 🤔

Oh yea, I forgot, it's because str8 blk "thugs" mistreat gay blks more than the police.

Oh and also, when is the last time you've seen a str8 blk even report or pay attention to the death of a gay blk? :dead:

Oh I know! Because when it happens, our own ppl ignore it and it automatically becomes lumped with the "hate crime" group of deaths on CNN instead. Have ya ever thought some of those "gay bashing's" of blacks by whites had nothing to do with their sexuality? Just a thought for the brain dead dummies :kii:

Like ... literally everything you guys presented could have been solved by using just a bit of brainpower.

And just commenting. I'd love for you to point me to the post where this ignorance and foolishness started so I can start making a dent.

Why are str8s even worried about it?! They hate blk gays, then blk gays retreat and start their own communities. And they STILL hate blk gays over ... what appears to be nothing but smoke blown out of an asshole

CHOKE

But we're paid  lol :-P

Bentley. HARRIS!

May 11, 2020, 10:31:11 AM #52 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:31:31 AM by Bentley. THE Moderator.
Here's what I know about the "str8" blk community

They backstab each other
They mistreat their women
They live comfortably in poverty
They fear education

And They idolize things like fighting, killing, and stealing, ya know, being a REAL nigga, oh and thug bitches! Yea they wanna scream out BBY MMA! cause that somehow makes them look cooler than being a respectable woman. BBY MMA! BBY MMA! IM KEWEL!

While simultaneously shunning things like snitching, having a career, and being kind. Because all of those make a person weak, which is why some blk men, who don't fit into the macho "str8" mold. End up experimenting and developing strong gay relationships to escape.

CHOKE

Yeah sor but has anyone explained why the bby that was just shot while jogging was fighting those red neck girls? 

Bentley. HARRIS!

May 11, 2020, 10:38:01 AM #54 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:38:54 AM by Bentley. THE Moderator.
But honestly, I'm over ignorant nigger blks all together. And I'm not complaining because I've recently been introduced to the blk anime and geek community. Gamers, scientists, writers. And these niggas be fine as HELL, just overlooked

These are things I never knew existed, they only advertise the thug blks, I had to look deeper in the brochure

I've never seen so many fine ass socially rejected men ripe for the picking

I mean ... not saying it's the BEST thing to do. But these fine ass men need somebody to suck their mess while staying up playing Zelda

And I refuse to let Becca and Sarah take them all after Antelisha broke their heart and called them lame. At least I'm keeping them with the culture a bit, just a different squad
:howfestive: :howfestive:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: chokeme on May 11, 2020, 10:33:13 AM
Yeah sor but has anyone explained why the bby that was just shot while jogging was fighting those red neck girls?
sssss
It was a cold case of racial profiling bby, he was fighting for his life sadly.

But Choke can you imagine the gag of it came out in court that he was gay or something.

I'd love to see all these newly initiated blk activists faces :kii:

CHOKE

But TBH 100% hon and real

It doesn't take a sissy to be able to read a damn room and get out of a potentially fatal situation

:dead:

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: animmai. on May 10, 2020, 06:14:57 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:03:57 PM
Quote from: animmai. on May 10, 2020, 04:59:24 PM
What? :dead:

Yes, it's true! I heard black people on youtube and twitter argue that white people see black gay men as less of a threat and more agreeable. That's not to say gay black men don't experience racism, but that they are seen as far less dangerous.

Maybe gay black men aren't seen as a threat because many of them don't feel the need to wear masculinity on their sleeve, get belligerent with any form of authority or commit as many violent crimes

:udontlookok:
:sobusyjetsetter:

Although I've met quite a few ratchet black gays, the running theme of getting locked up for shoot outs, fights, burlgaries, etc. is ran by the straight blacks. Absolutely. Openly gays will only go so far

Edge gorl

May 11, 2020, 10:59:58 AM #58 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 11:00:56 AM by You'nt know nann ho!

.ii.ihf

Amazing

That's why limp wristed pretty gorl Gayden stays booked and busy with a receptionist job.