Do ya'll think Ci is the most relevant R&B girl rn?

Started by Kaeli., July 16, 2015, 03:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

and why do ya'll keep mentioning her with Bey and Rih? :kii:

Bish

Quote from: JCJ. on July 16, 2015, 03:39:11 AM
She's a socialite. She isn't relevant for her music. So no.

Exactly. Kim hasn't sold a single album in her life but she is relevant as fuck. Ciara is only winning as a socialite.

GYNandTONIC

What does merit or sales have to do with relevancy.

If thats the case Mariah would be relevant as hell! Doesnt really matter why Ciara is relevant or what for. She just is.....why is that so hard to admit. lmao

JCJ.

It does matter...

When you all try to imply that it's because of the music
When music is her main occupation

Yall think flopping is somehow a book if she gets a magazine cover. Keep hope 'live.

Bish

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 16, 2015, 08:11:56 AM
What does merit or sales have to do with relevancy.

If thats the case Mariah would be relevant as hell! Doesnt really matter why Ciara is relevant or what for. She just is.....why is that so hard to admit. lmao

Because its not hard to be relevant.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I like Ciara, don't get me wrong but some of y'all are delusional as hell. How is Ciara relevant and on the same level as Bey, Nicki and Rihanna?

:udontlookok:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Bish on July 16, 2015, 08:03:36 AM
Quote from: JCJ. on July 16, 2015, 03:39:11 AM
She's a socialite. She isn't relevant for her music. So no.

Exactly. Kim hasn't sold a single album in her life but she is relevant as fuck. Ciara is only winning as a socialite.

and even still that's not the case for her. She's only relevant by association so in reality she's a non factor on her own.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 16, 2015, 08:33:20 AM
I like Ciara, don't get me wrong but some of y'all are delusional as hell. How is Ciara relevant and on the same level as Bey, Nicki and Rihanna?

:udontlookok:

vvvvv

I'd like one (or a few) logical answers..
No caps locks, no reverse 'fume' psychology, etc.
Just logic...  :everythingok:

SUPREME

Ciaras celebrity has stayed at a high since Fantasy Ride

The girl reached new heights that era. Musically though, she's not caught up because she gets a hit and moves on and I'm sure to the public the last few years for her seems like one big era

But yeah, she's still more recognizable and currently discussed than a lot of your flops.

BobbyDigital

July 16, 2015, 08:49:43 AM #56 Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:52:05 AM by BobbyDigital
Not at all. She's not even known for music anymore, so I don't think she even qualifies. Booking a red carpet or going to the Espys while dating an athlete aren't incredibly difficult tasks. She does well in the fashion arena so I guess she could be considered moderately relevant there. But overall as a brand,  she's C-List at best. Beyonce or Rihanna would hold that title.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Herb. on July 16, 2015, 05:33:09 AM
Kelly Rowland did the Super Bowl
And prime time TV as well

Does that make her a more relevant artist than ci
mbbbbbbbbbb

I forgot about ha. She just might be a little more relevant than Ciara. Who else is out beside her? K and 'mar are still on the chiterling circuit so they don't count.

SUPREME

Dunno why y'all are so fascinated with Ci anyways

Make your threads about how relevant Kelly and K Michelle and Monica is Fags

GYNandTONIC

The original question was "Is Ciara the most relevant?" :dead:

Not is she the most successful. Like wtf are yall responding to. Look up relevancy in the dictionary sounds like some of yall are creating yall own definition. :uhh: