OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on July 31, 2020, 10:54:31 AM
As I continue to listen to this album, she really didn't need track 11-14 AT ALL. And if it was properly polished and mixed sis would've gave us something!
I agree. Get rid of all those lil all my life tracks tbh and High heels is kinda   :unsure:
I just really don't like syrai's voice.  Sorry but she doesn't have IT
I like love again on there tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

The album is still lashing the hell out of me  :plzstop:

J loves Brandy

Rather be #7 and borderline #8 on r&b iTunes chart  :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Come thruuuuu BRAN.. I'm still stanning oh and No tomorrow is also climbing

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Jay_g on July 31, 2020, 10:44:12 AM
Quote from: Shuji on the BORDERLINE🔥🥵 on July 31, 2020, 10:33:44 AM
Quote from: BORderline on July 31, 2020, 09:29:10 AM
Amazon is IT. They sent me the vinyl TODAY tooooo!

B7 looks so good next to the Full Moon and the Afrodisiac vinyl. LORDT.

Imma display these 3 bitches on my WALL.

LORD HELP ME

I got a message saying it was shipping on the 4th but my physical copies were just delivered to my Dad's Miami address. Now I have to wait for this faggot to FedEx it to GAYana.

:loose2when:
Mine is being delivered today.

How's he getting it to you in the bushes of Guyana? By raven?

You better pray a fucking polar bear doesn't run off with yours somewhere. Hmph.

:fuming: :omgwatshappening: :plea:

'ology

I know I'm gonna run this album into the ground! 
I don't really care for 2 songs but I know I'm gonna end up loving em in like 2 months lol
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

I'm the most jealous girl.....in the WHOLE wide world
:ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

As I continue to listen to this album, she really didn't need track 11-14 AT ALL. And if it was properly polished and mixed sis would've gave us something!

Yea I didn't need those either.

'ology

They're already running out of vinyls 

RAY7

Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 10:51:59 AM
y'all are still stupid I see. She is clearly not shading Bey. There is only one "reference" to Beyonce (or Destiny's Child really) when she sings say my name. The line about not being in a group with other chicks is LITERALLY the same message she conveyed in List. She isn't gonna play second fiddle to someone in her romantic relationships. It is SO obvious what she's talking about given the context of the song. Stop being messy.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
my GOD
not the supposed shade being that Bran is solo and Bey was in a group

Harlem

July 31, 2020, 11:06:25 AM #1569 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:07:35 AM by Harlem
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2020, 10:59:33 AM
I agree. Get rid of all those lil all my life tracks tbh and High heels is kinda   :unsure:
I just really don't like syrai's voice.  Sorry but she doesn't have IT
I like love again on there tho

!!!!

I love Sy'rai though, her voice is cute... it's Bran Nu that fucks it up for me :dead:

I would agree to keep Love Again but the rest of the album don't sound as crisp like that song and it being a year old doesn't sit well with me either... regardless the last tracks of the album can go except for Bye MENT

Baby Mama is really IT. Stomping out the gate with this makes so much more sense now. I hope it's not too late for it to get another boost.
^

CREAM.

The way High Heels comes on sends me

It's so..HARSH

Vonc2002

Guys, I can't even talk about the other songs I love because Borderline has me in this Damn CHOKE HOLD  :gorlonfire:

Quote from: RAY7 on July 31, 2020, 11:06:02 AM
Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 10:51:59 AM
y'all are still stupid I see. She is clearly not shading Bey. There is only one "reference" to Beyonce (or Destiny's Child really) when she sings say my name. The line about not being in a group with other chicks is LITERALLY the same message she conveyed in List. She isn't gonna play second fiddle to someone in her romantic relationships. It is SO obvious what she's talking about given the context of the song. Stop being messy.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
my GOD
not the supposed shade being that Bran is solo and Bey was in a group
like..wtf  :disgusted: :dead:
^

'ology

Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 11:06:33 AM
Baby Mama is really IT. Stomping out the gate with this makes so much more sense now. I hope it's not too late for it to get another boost.
!!!!!!!
I was confused af with that song at first but it definitely makes sense cohesively. It's also a BOP!