D
D
R
S

S
F
E
D

IM GONNA BE COMPLETELY HONEST. I LOST ANY AND ALL ANTICIPATION FOR THIS ALBUM. BABY MAMA WAS LATE, RATHER BE WAS UNDERWHELMING (initially), AND SO I PRETTY MUCH CANCELLED THIS ALBUM.

THIS ALBUM SLAYED FROM START TO FUCKING FINISH!!!!! THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF HER MOST COHESIVE ALBUMS!!!! IF NOT HER MOST COHESIVE!! IT GIVES ME FULLMOON DOWWWWWWWN!!!!

THE WAY EVERY SONG RIDES THE FUCK INTO THE NEXT!!!!!!

LUCID DREAMS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
HIGH HEELS >>>>
NO TOMORROW >>>>>
UNCONDITIONAL OCEANS >>>>>
I AM >>>>>>

One thing about this album.... there are no standout tracks to me, except "I Am" and "Love Again". Nothing that jumps out as "single worthy!" It's just simply a great album, great sound, great music. "No Tomorrow" should've had a feature. I can hear her and Piss harmonizing on this!!

The sound quality doesn't match up to her other albums, that's just being completely honest and transparent, but it didn't really bother me like I thought it would. The album is just so cohesive and really takes you for a ride. We haven't heard that since Fullmoon.

Lucid Dreams is absolutely my fav though. ❤️
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

YES TREY!!! I know you had lowered expectations
:gorlonfire:

'ology

The only thing I remember about high heels is the beat. I only played it once zzzzzzzzxxxxbdbd
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Oh, who greenlit Bran'Nu being on the mess? 

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quote from: 'ology on July 31, 2020, 11:08:48 AM
The only thing I remember about high heels is the beat. I only played it once zzzzzzzzxxxxbdbd
BUT the production is everything...so that's fine.  :ohwow:
^

b7

Quote from: Cartier X Shabazz on July 31, 2020, 10:46:55 AM
Unconditional doesn't give me cheap tbh.... I think it's a stylistic thing
i think so too

It's super different jdjdjfjjfndnf i get why someone would say that but this one does it for me all around

b7

Harlem

Guys who do I have to call for a proper visual for Unconditional and Rather Be... I need a fire Beyonce quality short film... WHO DAMN IT?! Kipp where the fuck you at?!
:stressed:

RAY7

the I Am LORD vocal>>>>
High Heels is a cute little bop

Y'all need to leave Bran Nu and her early 90s flow alone. Yes, it is a bit corny but she's still palatable. She sounds like she's genuinely having fun. I honestly have no issue with the bippity boppity boo stuff.  :19k:
^

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Keyed

Quote from: RAY7 on July 31, 2020, 11:06:02 AM
Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 10:51:59 AM
y'all are still stupid I see. She is clearly not shading Bey. There is only one "reference" to Beyonce (or Destiny's Child really) when she sings say my name. The line about not being in a group with other chicks is LITERALLY the same message she conveyed in List. She isn't gonna play second fiddle to someone in her romantic relationships. It is SO obvious what she's talking about given the context of the song. Stop being messy.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
my GOD
not the supposed shade being that Bran is solo and Bey was in a group

right, and if anything wouldn't the shade have landed on Keisha Epps? 

:ohwow:

Bran knows better

CREAM.

Quote from: 123 on July 31, 2020, 11:11:52 AM
Y'all need to leave Bran Nu and her early 90s flow alone. Yes, it is a bit corny but she's still palatable. She sounds like she's genuinely having fun. I honestly have no issue with the bippity boppity boo stuff.  :19k:
n