Frank Gatson "I always thought En Vogue can sing better than Destiny?s Child."

Started by .betterwiseup, January 07, 2016, 09:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: iheart4everbrandy on January 08, 2016, 10:54:00 AM
Frank comparing and bringing up En Vogue to Destiny's Child was totally disrespectful and unnecessary, especially with Kelly sitting right there. If he was bringing up the numerous girl groups to explain what made them who likeable, successful and different from the others, that would have made perfect sense because that's what the premise of the show is (if I'm reading correctly.) That's totally messy, but guess what.... he has people talking... smh. Bad publicity is still publicity at the end of the day.

Now as far as the subject at hand. If we are comparing En Vogue to DC4, as far as lead vocals, I believe Kelly and Beyonc? are more skilled vocalists than any member of En Vogue and I am a huge fan of En Vogue. The harmonies, blend, and creativity of En Vogue was better than DC4, in my opinion. I even believe that Michelle is even a better vocalist than the members of En Vogue... again this is lead singing. What made En Vogue was the overall package.

pretty much.

Lazarus

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 08, 2016, 05:40:29 PM
Destiny's Child except LaTavia & Farrah definitely has better soloists
En Vogue can have the harmonies

:dead:

Throw in Kelly & Letoya

martian

interesting that en vogue is the better group vocally but none of them individually can hold a candle to beyonce or kelly vocally
but neither of them would have had solo careers were it not for Destiny'd Child.
interest'

yekim

i barely know en vogue

DC's worldwide impact>>>

Genesis

Quote from: martian on January 08, 2016, 07:37:31 PM
interesting that en vogue is the better group vocally but none of them individually can hold a candle to beyonce or kelly vocally
but neither of them would have had solo careers were it not for Destiny'd Child.
interest'
Kelly sucks guys, especially live.

Lazarus

Quote from: Genesis on January 08, 2016, 08:14:30 PM
Quote from: martian on January 08, 2016, 07:37:31 PM
interest'
Kelly sucks guys, especially live.

!!!!

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 08, 2016, 09:18:31 PM

En Vouge was big when I was very young.  I didn't realize how fierce they were.  I love how they posed with their hands in front of their faces, then snatched it down and strutted across the stage, then turned around, then took off their coats revealing tight black dresses. lol